Author Topic: Game of thrones  (Read 23335 times)

Offline rayleh

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Game of thrones
« Reply #180 on: May 29, 2019, 23:30 »
The entire crew must be tired after so many years so they can't wait to have a closure asap.  Catch the documentary on the making, you can see the crew worked extremely hard and long hours over such a long period of time.

Offline rock123

• Trade Count: (-1)
« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2019, 23:33 »
The entire crew must be tired after so many years so they can't wait to have a closure asap.  Catch the documentary on the making, you can see the crew worked extremely hard and long hours over such a long period of time.

yah bro the amount of work they put it in is speechless.
even plot speech all sit in a table and said it out as a TEAM.

Fantastic production crew.
Pure 100% Home Theatre Lover @7.2.4
1996 Sunfire Cinema Grand l Flagship Onkyo RZ-3100 11.2 THX® Select2™
M&K Sound LCR950 THX Select2 Series
Sub 1: Rythmik FV18 @900WRMS(Nearfield)
Sub 2: SVS PB12-Plus/2 @900WRMS down-firing dual 12.3" three 4" Ports

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2019, 10:58 »
Personally, I do not think that the crew on GOT deserved 'special' praise. I agree that they worked extremely hard and under demanding conditions to bring us the best GOT possible. But then, we can also say the same thing for almost all big budget production team working on any TV shows or movies.

The difference is that we dun always get to see the BTS footage of the crew hard at work the way we do with GOT or the big budget movies (sometimes available on the bluray as extras or released online).

Offline ronildoq

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #183 on: September 24, 2019, 09:17 »
Ok there you go... Emmy awards 2019 for best sound mix in a drama series goes to....

Nicely done sound mix

I’ve said many times, Disney should hire these guys! They are superb , very very good

GOT with Dolby Atmos is one of the best !

The wide channels come to live as well, worth keeping

Peter Dinklage fantastic best supporting actor as well , congrats to Game of Thrones