Author Topic: Official Rythmik Subwoofer Thread  (Read 153011 times)

Offline ronildoq

• Trade Count: (+2)
Re: Official Rythmik Subwoofer Thread
« Reply #555 on: January 12, 2018, 13:50 »
let me know , i am heading to east and if you hv a trolley to push it up to your place will help alot ;)

Yes i do have a trolley, will see u soon, check your whatsapp.

Offline wechnivag

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #556 on: January 12, 2018, 23:02 »
twin 12" sealed 600w servo , pre production set.
Ooh, sweet!! This is based on the LVX12?

How does the paper /fiber cone 12in compare to the aluminium 15in and 18in in terms of speed and punch?

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 23:05 by wechnivag »

Offline econav

« Reply #557 on: January 12, 2018, 23:31 »
Ooh, sweet!! This is based on the LVX12?

How does the paper /fiber cone 12in compare to the aluminium 15in and 18in in terms of speed and punch?

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk
hard to compare and say , as in dif size , if to compare it to the F12 that use a Aluminiun cone  and also sealed , I am safe to say , this is more punchy and produce much higher SPL that on par with the DxD 808 stack with propert EQ setup.
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
All used items will not come with cable.
For viewing of used items. text@96387418
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #558 on: January 12, 2018, 23:35 »

Ok seaton F18 ready to take on Rythmik Fv18hp

Both subs fully run in, ready for some goosebump action...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 13:11 by ronildoq »

Offline reno77

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #559 on: January 23, 2018, 13:14 »
Can I get the lv12r locally in a 240v version ? ..and how much will it cost?

Offline BUGSY

« Reply #560 on: January 23, 2018, 16:50 »
Can I get the lv12r locally in a 240v version ? ..and how much will it cost?

WhatsApp Peng @ 96387418  for enquires...

Offline econav

« Reply #561 on: January 31, 2018, 15:05 »
Will be collecting back The FV18HP , anyone want to play with it let me know , as i may able to send to you after i collect it tonight.
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968

Offline econav

« Reply #562 on: February 07, 2018, 11:26 »
Here you go the new twin 12" vs KK 808 side by side.

all post

Offline sevenz

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • home theatre lover :D
« Reply #563 on: February 07, 2018, 18:58 »
What model will/is the twin 12"

Offline audiovideo

« Reply #564 on: April 09, 2018, 16:27 »
hard to compare and say , as in dif size , if to compare it to the F12 that use a Aluminiun cone  and also sealed , I am safe to say , this is more punchy and produce much higher SPL that on par with the DxD 808 stack with propert EQ setup.

Is getting the LVX12 can be considered as a slight "upgrade" to F12 bought 5yrs ago?

Offline darlynvcs

• Snr Member
« Reply #565 on: April 10, 2018, 10:57 »
By looking at the price range, both are about same price.
Nope, just a change of sound and feel nia... 1 is ported the other is sealed just a preference of which you are into.

Offline econav

« Reply #566 on: April 10, 2018, 17:17 »
Is getting the LVX12 can be considered as a slight "upgrade" to F12 bought 5yrs ago?
F12 is targeted to Music lover, as a sealed sub very good for Musicail playback and casual HT use.
Nowaday HT are high res also and we need more for the rumble within a given price tag, so we intro this LVX12 which is a ported version of 12" that will go lower and higher SPL on the lower range of freq , so to say HT come first for the LVX12.
all post

Offline econav

« Reply #567 on: April 10, 2018, 17:18 »
just a change of sound and feel nia... 1 is ported the other is sealed just a preference of which you are into.
Well say and Thanks,
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 17:20 by econav »
all post

Offline ngsk

« Reply #568 on: April 11, 2018, 08:06 »

If u are more on music,like how the F12 sound n want more output can added 1 more to run dual sub or move up to a E15hp otherwise go port for HT like Peng said for better $/db,LVX12 have 4db more output @20hz E15hp 5db more compare to a F12 according to Rythmik website.

Offline econav

« Reply #569 on: April 30, 2018, 04:17 »
Anyone keen for the L12?
all post