Author Topic: Best HT amp / Processor available now  (Read 33408 times)

Offline ronildoq

• Trade Count: (+2)
Re: Best HT amp / Processor available now
« Reply #195 on: November 16, 2018, 08:28 »
The question is can they last thru this winter.......... :-X

I don’t think so... and even if the last , it won’t be Long .if u can’t deliver on promises, I think that creates a situation where people loses confidence in the product and there is no credibility ... for all u know, even 1Q”19, after launch, probably still full of system bugs

Offline wizardofoz

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dont take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive
« Reply #196 on: November 16, 2018, 13:59 »

Well maybe its a blessing no int'l shipping for the RMC till 2019 - maybe by the time it gets to shipping they will have the bulk of the bugs sorted. maybe its a DIRAC delay too...recall the XMC-1 shipped without DIRAC running too....while I have tried it on my XMC-1's I dont typically use it - as I am more using these for 2 channel these days - and dont feel the need to use it. maybe will try it again sometime but it never ran right on OSX and when I did get it running it was only working on 10.11.6 - maybe that has changed in the recent years

I have a pile of stuff that pushes out squiggly waveforms from smaller squiggly waveforms that sometimes come from 1's and 0's.
It's wonderful to behold as long as you don't let the magic smoke out.

Life is short! Enjoy the music while it plays, when it stops, there might be a chair for you...or  maybe not.

Offline econav

« Reply #197 on: November 16, 2018, 14:36 »
it all nos of product and liz fees , over they end and some talk going on like Svs last time......you know there is another same offer out there ......
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
All used items will not come with cable.
For viewing of used items. text@96387418
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #198 on: November 16, 2018, 19:12 »
Well maybe its a blessing no int'l shipping for the RMC till 2019 - maybe by the time it gets to shipping they will have the bulk of the bugs sorted. maybe its a DIRAC delay too...recall the XMC-1 shipped without DIRAC running too....while I have tried it on my XMC-1's I dont typically use it - as I am more using these for 2 channel these days - and dont feel the need to use it. maybe will try it again sometime but it never ran right on OSX and when I did get it running it was only working on 10.11.6 - maybe that has changed in the recent years

I’m willing to side bet, this will not happen , even come 1Q’19, they just do not posses the experience and technical know how for processors. They are good with power amp, that’s all there is to this brand.

When u look at the amount of time taken, since Dec 2016... more or less you can second Guess, they are having tons of teething problems, even if they launch it come 1Q”19, it will be full of bugs....

Can forget about emotiva processor and RMC-1, it will not be realible , no use advertising all the features etc, when all of it is either not available or buggy...

Offline ronildoq

Best HT amp / Processor available now
« Reply #199 on: November 16, 2018, 23:44 »

We are now entering Dirac Live Gen 2.... lol ...

In addition to the usability upgrades, the new Dirac Live also includes an enhanced phase correction algorithm for improved stereo reproduction. Where the previous version of Dirac Live individually measured the phase of each stereo speaker, this new version also analyzes speakers in pairs, which ensures that the pair’s phase responses are matched to each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 23:50 by ronildoq »

Offline econav

« Reply #200 on: November 29, 2018, 22:42 »
what is this

We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
All used items will not come with cable.
For viewing of used items. text@96387418
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968