Author Topic: Emotiva Owners  (Read 682304 times)

Offline wizardofoz

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dont take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive
Re: Emotiva Owners
« Reply #3180 on: November 15, 2018, 23:41 »
Sold out in 6 hours....WTF....and no shipping to Int'l till 2019 January maybe....I might have moved on by then if the A16 Realiser ships and cuts the mustard for basic 9.1.6 efforts.

Oh and no iOS app yet and not Dirac yet either...seriously after all this time they just never learn.
I have a pile of stuff that pushes out squiggly waveforms from smaller squiggly waveforms that sometimes come from 1's and 0's.
It's wonderful to behold as long as you don't let the magic smoke out.

Life is short! Enjoy the music while it plays, when it stops, there might be a chair for you...or  maybe not.

Offline DJQ

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PLINIUS The Heart Of Music
« Reply #3181 on: November 16, 2018, 00:37 »
of course sold out. how many can they churn out 20 sets or 100 sets...  ;D
ProJect Q.

Offline diesel123

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3182 on: February 10, 2019, 11:33 »
Hi Guys,

I have had my Emotiva XPA - 5 Gen 1 since 2011. Last night I sat down to watch a movie and suddenly the 5 x blue led lights on the front panel switched out, the sound went on my speakers and one of the red lights on the front started to flash.I it turned it off. When I switched it back on a later the 5 x lights cycled as usual on start up (in red) and then Channel 3 started flashing in red.

I googled and tried the methods of unplugging all speaker cables and interconnects out from the XPA 5. But the problem still persist.
I even swap up the power supply cable , it still flashing red on channel 3.

Anyone can help? Thank you

Offline whitesox

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #3183 on: February 10, 2019, 12:08 »
Hi Guys,

I have had my Emotiva XPA - 5 Gen 1 since 2011. Last night I sat down to watch a movie and suddenly the 5 x blue led lights on the front panel switched out, the sound went on my speakers and one of the red lights on the front started to flash.I it turned it off. When I switched it back on a later the 5 x lights cycled as usual on start up (in red) and then Channel 3 started flashing in red.

I googled and tried the methods of unplugging all speaker cables and interconnects out from the XPA 5. But the problem still persist.
I even swap up the power supply cable , it still flashing red on channel 3.

Anyone can help? Thank you

Hw abt other channel ? After u re switched ON again.. are 1245 sounding? 3 is dead ?

Offline diesel123

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3184 on: February 10, 2019, 12:20 »
Hi,

It flashing red on the CH 3 and orange on the on/off button. No sound on all channels  :'(