Author Topic: FS: Brand New Unused Bookshelf Speakers - Dantax R-100 @ $300  (Read 975 times)

Offline badbadtz83

• Trade Count: (0)
This pair of Dantax R-100 speakers are 2 way bookshelf speakers that are brand new and have not been used at all before except for testing. They are in perfect working condition and aesthetics wise is 100% flawless. These bookshelf speakers are for Hi-fi stereo setups and are suitable for all applications. I am selling it away because they are given to me as gifts and I do not have any use for them.

About Dantex:
Quoted from www.scansonic.dk: Scansonic is a worldwide quality brand under Dantax A/S, a well-founded company on the Danish Stock Exchange. Dantax A/S has more than 35 years experience in the consumer A/V industry. Dantax was originally founded on building high quality hi-fi loudspeakers in Denmark. Many things have changed since the start in 1971 - and today Dantax has evolved a competitive company, offering a wide range of stylish hi-fi, loudspeakers and tv-furniture.

Audio Specifications/Performances/Details
• Frequency Response/Bandwidth: 55 to 22.000 Hz
• Sensitivity: 88 dB
• Impedance : 4 Ohm
• Power: 100 Watt
• Music Power: 150 Watt
• Number of speakers: 2
• Finish: Bois clair real wood veneer cherry finish
• Inputs: 4 gold plated biwire binding post
• Dimensions: 27 x 14 × 19cm
• Weight: 4.0kg
• Made in Denmark
• Selling at S$300 for 2 speakers

Please free feel to email me at badbadtz83@hotmail.com if you have any queries at all or if you would like to view the photos. No obligation testing, viewing and listening is available at Hougang area.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!