Author Topic: Dynaudio Speaker Thread  (Read 1488305 times)

Offline arcustic

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Dynaudio Speaker Thread
« Reply #930 on: March 16, 2010, 11:27 »
So in your opinion, Nagra + Verity will sound better than the same price range dynaudio set up?  ::) ;D ;D

Not necessary. Its very subjective and depends on individual.  I have heard the set up...very big presentation but I don't find it involving. You have to listen to it to judge for yourself.

In fact, if you are there, have a listen to the German-Physiks Carbon MK IV and HRS 120 driven by Simaudio.
Life is simple.....Don't make it complicated.

Offline joamonte

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • audiophile
« Reply #931 on: March 16, 2010, 15:24 »

In fact, if you are there, have a listen to the German-Physiks Carbon MK IV and HRS 120 driven by Simaudio.

Wah! too high end for me, later get poison and cannot listen back my own system how? ;D ;D ;D

Offline arcustic

« Reply #932 on: March 17, 2010, 11:10 »
Wah! too high end for me, later get poison and cannot listen back my own system how? ;D ;D ;D

Change lol...... ;D ;D ;D

Offline adamsandler

« Reply #933 on: March 17, 2010, 23:09 »
The Verity drivers are manufactured by AudioTechnology under Verity's specifications.

Personally, I do enjoy the Verity sound more and I guess it's a matter of taste.  Go listen to it and find out if it suits your needs as mentioned by the others in this forum.  German Physiks versus Verity, I much prefer Verity's presentation.  Of course, AVP would have sold it's fair share of German Physiks speakers, hence catering to another audience. :)

Verity Parsifal Ovation, Naim 282, 250.5, Hi-cap. Denon DP75 Turntable.

Offline arcustic

« Reply #934 on: March 20, 2010, 00:25 »
The Verity drivers are manufactured by AudioTechnology under Verity's specifications.

Personally, I do enjoy the Verity sound more and I guess it's a matter of taste.  Go listen to it and find out if it suits your needs as mentioned by the others in this forum.  German Physiks versus Verity, I much prefer Verity's presentation.  Of course, AVP would have sold it's fair share of German Physiks speakers, hence catering to another audience. :)

Well said bro adamsandler.

Offline shsoh

• .:..:..:..:..:..:.
« Reply #935 on: March 20, 2010, 20:09 »

I forgot about Verity. Where can I audition the speakers? Heard that the shop is located near Mustafa?

Offline DJQ

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PLINIUS The Heart Of Music
« Reply #936 on: March 21, 2010, 01:30 »
yo dyn users i was wondering since got C1, C2, C4. whatever happened to C3?  :P
why the Confidence C2,C4 must be double drivers..... they should make a C3 with High, Midrange, Low. ( Esotar2 Tweeter, 6inch midrange, 8inch Midbass)
ProJect Q.

Offline venturer

« Reply #937 on: March 21, 2010, 06:19 »

I guess the naming is because last time got Confidence 3 & 5. So now C1,2 & 4 lor.

Thre was a Dynaudio Acoustics C3 ... quite ugly but should be a good speaker for the studio environment, does use Esotar and sort of High, Midrange, Low

Offline stealth

• "Hear, see and pay with Confidence"
« Reply #938 on: March 21, 2010, 08:46 »
yo dyn users i was wondering since got C1, C2, C4. whatever happened to C3?  :P
why the Confidence C2,C4 must be double drivers..... they should make a C3 with High, Midrange, Low. ( Esotar2 Tweeter, 6inch midrange, 8inch Midbass)

There's C3 & C5 in the olden days which is damm difficult to drive but if driven well by good amps they really sing :D

http://www.dynaudio.com/eng/archive/lines/confidence/confidence5.php

"why the Confidence C2,C4 must be double drivers" READ THIS... http://www.dynaudio.com/eng/tech/ddc.htm

hifi.com.sg 1 Coleman Street #01-23, 03-35 The Adelphi, Singapore 179803
Tel: 6336 1450, 6334 7639
https://hifi.com.sg

Offline DJQ

« Reply #939 on: March 21, 2010, 11:16 »
I guess the naming is because last time got Confidence 3 & 5. So now C1,2 & 4 lor.

Thre was a Dynaudio Acoustics C3 ... quite ugly but should be a good speaker for the studio environment, does use Esotar and sort of High, Midrange, Low

wah that time really have ah. That's what I really have in mind for a ideal floorstander with these 3 drivers. Now I see like not so nice. Invert it tweeter below is best. ( siao tio Dyn poison liao)
ProJect Q.

Offline DJQ

« Reply #940 on: March 21, 2010, 11:21 »
There's C3 & C5 in the olden days which is damm difficult to drive but if driven well by good amps they really sing :D

http://www.dynaudio.com/eng/archive/lines/confidence/confidence5.php

"why the Confidence C2,C4 must be double drivers" READ THIS... http://www.dynaudio.com/eng/tech/ddc.htm
Ah I see ok ok. Will do some reading  :)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 16:27 by DJQ »
ProJect Q.

Offline seanyzf

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #941 on: March 21, 2010, 13:34 »

oh my.. that C5 has a sensitivity at 83 db.. wonder wad amps r use to drive this monster.

Offline DJQ

« Reply #942 on: March 21, 2010, 16:29 »

well something like this?  ;D dun wan the lower 3 drivers.  :-X

but read the reason for it... so we wont see this version.
ProJect Q.

Offline Quest

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Cyber Dreamer
« Reply #943 on: March 21, 2010, 17:11 »
well something like this?  ;D dun wan the lower 3 drivers.  :-X

but read the reason for it... so we wont see this version.
can you buy 1 piece and saw it into half to make it into a pair? ;D ;D

Offline venturer

« Reply #944 on: March 21, 2010, 21:26 »
a 30 years old Dynaudio 100