Author Topic: Blu Ray Discs Bargains thread - please list them as you find them  (Read 393353 times)

Offline Darthfunk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Da funk banana
In fact this is a website linked to Amazon Marketplace. So the shipment period mainly depends on the seller, and usually they give one month estimation for delivery. And blu-rayboxsets is not free shipping, usually 2.98 USD per item.

Shipping was extremely fast infact all this was done within a week including receiving the package to my door step!  :o

Yea you need to add in the shipping cost but it is still much cheaper than getting direct from Amazon which has free shipping.

Fyi FOTP only cost $8plus + $2.98 shipping which is still so much cheaper then ordering direct from Amazon. You just have to take note of Amzon pricing and calculate the difference to see if its worth the buy. Anyway all this are Amazon partners so you still be paying through Amazon.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 21:23 by Darthfunk »

Offline floater

Shipping was extremely fast infact all this was done within a week including receiving the package to my door step!  :o

Yea you need to add in the shipping cost but it is still much cheaper those getting direct from Amazon which has free shipping.

Fyi FOTP only cost $8plus + $2.98 shipping which is still so much cheaper then ordering direct from Amazon. You just have to take note of Amzon pricing and calculate the difference to see if its worth the buy. Anyway all this are Amazon partners so you still be paying through Amazon.

Then I say you are lucky. Items on blu-rayboxsets.com are from individual seller, so the shipping is case by case. Usually it took me more than 2 weeks to get my stuff from them. BTW, I am using Vpost, which imo is really slow.

How is borderlinx compared to vpost? Will try it for my next shipment.

Offline leo2003

Whoa the price in Borderlinx is good compared to amazon
for instances Hitman Amazon selling $27.95 Boderlinx price is $19.65
Will try ordering later
Thanks for the lobang  :)

Offline Darthfunk

• Da funk banana
Then I say you are lucky. Items on blu-rayboxsets.com are from individual seller, so the shipping is case by case. Usually it took me more than 2 weeks to get my stuff from them. BTW, I am using Vpost, which imo is really slow.

How is borderlinx compared to vpost? Will try it for my next shipment.

Its extremely fast and idiot proof. You can consolidate all your orders into one POD before shipping out. There is an option to select "autoship" or "flexi", make sure you choose "flexi"

Whoa the price in Borderlinx is good compared to amazon
for instances Hitman Amazon selling $27.95 Boderlinx price is $19.65
Will try ordering later
Thanks for the lobang  :)

Bro boderlinx is the shipping company that iam using instead of Vpost.

Its blu-rayboxsets.com
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 21:30 by Darthfunk »

Offline leo2003

Offline Darthfunk

• Da funk banana
http://gco.borderlinx.com/amazon/searchpage/c005/hitman+blu-ray.htm

http://www.blu-rayboxsets.com/buy-bluray3-332285011-B0012U9IPK-New-1-Hitman_Blu_ray.html

Its the same we can purchase thru borderlinx they will source the lowest price of new disc for us

hmm didnt know that thanks for the info  ;)

Offline floater

Its extremely fast and idiot proof. You can consolidate all your orders into one POD before shipping out. There is an option to select "autoship" or "flexi", make sure you choose "flexi"

Its blu-rayboxsets.com

But using Borderlinx you must use Citibank card to pay for both your shopping and shipping, right? I always pay for Vpost and Amazon using UOB and redeemed a lot of movie tickets from the points, Citi rewards suck.

If there is no much price difference, I will keep using Vpost. International shopping, speed is never important to me.  :)

Offline Darthfunk

• Da funk banana
But using Borderlinx you must use Citibank card to pay for both your shopping and shipping, right? I always pay for Vpost and Amazon using UOB and redeemed a lot of movie tickets from the points, Citi rewards suck.

If there is no much price difference, I will keep using Vpost. International shopping, speed is never important to me.  :)

Its a matter of individual preference. Not sure you have seen the latest reward in Citi but i have been redeeming Movie tickets to shopping vouchers etc.

I have given up hope on Vpost, lousy service and long wait, if you read the other threads you know what i mean. So far my experience with boderlinx has been pretty good and I hope it stays that way.

Offline blackburn

yes so far i have tried all the shipping agents/companies in singapore and borderlinx has been prompt and efficient (and cheap) ;)

btw has anyone got the discount codes for borderlinx ;D

Offline clitang

Its blu-rayboxsets.com

Hi Darthfunk

I try to make an order with Boderlinx, when I selected the BD, and check out. It brings me to Amazon, I log on with my password and select to ship to my Singapore address it reply with a message that they can't ship to oversea.

So is there anything that I have missed out to request Boderlinx to send the items to Singapore?

Hope you can help

Thank you

Offline Darthfunk

• Da funk banana
Hi Darthfunk

I try to make an order with Boderlinx, when I selected the BD, and check out. It brings me to Amazon, I log on with my password and select to ship to my Singapore address it reply with a message that they can't ship to oversea.

So is there anything that I have missed out to request Boderlinx to send the items to Singapore?

Hope you can help

Thank you

Bro i dont order direct from boderlinx, i only use it to consolidate my different orders and ship out at one go.

blu-rayboxsets.com is where i do my orders which is also a partner of Amazon therefore check out will be from Amazon. If i find some Amazon items that are cheaper i will order direct and ship to my boderlinx address. You just have to add your boderlinx address in amazon just like vpost.

Hope this helps.

Offline Darthfunk

• Da funk banana

btw has anyone got the discount codes for borderlinx ;D

Yea i want also!  ;D

Offline shk

Those using HSBC or DBS cards might want to try Comgateway. It is also another cheaper alternative compared to vpost.

Offline floater

Yea i want also!  ;D

Then considering the 10 dollars off every 40 dollar shipment cost, vpost is cheaper?

Offline leo2003

Hi Darthfunk

Hope you can help

Thank you

The disc u selected in Borderlinx Amazon is sold not only by Amazon but also the marketplace seller, √Źndividuals
Usually The individuals will not sent to overseas address
U should ask Amazon sent to your Borderlinx US Address

Something like this below:-
Bordrelinx DHL Bldg 10
Wilmington
OH 45177 USA

Did u open an account with Borderlinx in the first place  :)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 10:43 by leo2003 »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal