Author Topic: Bowers & Wilkins Speakers Owners  (Read 219925 times)

Offline sagibit

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Bowers & Wilkins Speakers Owners
« Reply #660 on: February 07, 2010, 06:35 »
I do believe that this thread is out for all forumers and also the publics to read what the brand Bowers and Wilkins have in store for us.

No doubt that this thread is out for all and public, there is too much excessive marketing by the distributor in this thread. There is no need to have multiple threads pasting photos and technical specification. All these information can be easily found on B&W website and a simple link will suffice.

There are other distributors in other owner threads who contribute to the discussion (not by pasting technical specs) to support their brand and help out owners. There is more owner participation and sharing of their experiences. This actually helps to promote the brand in a more positive way and show the distributor sincerity in supporting customers. However, reading your posts, it seems like you are more interested in pushing sales/marketing under the disguise of 'sharing' rather than a genuine sincerity to support and help owners.

Reason why I do wanted to post in here (ex: New Products (MM1)) is just that I would want all those that are interested in the Bowers and Wilkins MM1 speakers knows that we will be getting the audition unit and also just wanted to invite them to drop by to have an audition on the speakers.

Maybe I have been posting too much in here? (ex: Technical Specs, Images, Introductions on the MM1, Technologies?)

Maybe this is what you think that I'm much in the marketing side?

I believe that most of the forumers here are mature working professionals. Whether you are posting too much or doing marketing/sales, I will let others be the judge.

If the intent is to promote/market your products and what TEG have for B&W, it may be better that a separate dedicated thread on B&W products be created to share product information. In this way, others who are interested in the latest offerings by B&W will know where to search and there will be more owner participation in this owner's thread. That will help increase brand awareness more effectively.

Not trying to start a flame ware here, but excessive sales/marketing in non appropriate threads may backfire and do more harm than good......

Offline lowkenny

• The Experts Group
« Reply #661 on: February 10, 2010, 11:56 »
Hi All,

Just want to let you guy's know that the Bowers and Wilkins MM1 multimedia speakers are here in our showroom for audition.

For those who are interested in that, please feel free to drop by our showroom in Lavender.

Cheers.
KNY

By the way just wanna wish all forumer's here:

Happy Lunar New Year!!

As part of our tradition, we will be shut for the 1st week of Lunar New Year.
We will be shut as follows:

13th Feb – early shut-down from 3pm.
14th Feb to 21st Feb – Holiday shut down.
22nd Feb – resume normal operations

During our shutdown, should you require any urgent assistance, pls call 96367426 (do not SMS). We can make some arrangement to assist you.

Regards,
The Management
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 11:58 by lowkenny »
Regards,
The Experts Group

Singapore • Indonesia • Malaysia • Vietnam

A member of Singapore Service Star
A member of Singapore Business Federation

Offline lowkenny

• The Experts Group
« Reply #662 on: April 05, 2010, 13:57 »
Hi All,

After the launch for the B&W MM1 audiophile multimedia desktop speakers, I have received a lot of pm regarding the reviews from some of the forumers in here as well.

Recently Hardwarezone has a review on the B&W MM1:

Please follow the link to read more on them:
http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/product-guide/view/7733/review/7759

Please do note that there would be a total of 5 pages of the review, inclusive of the specs as well.

Cheers.
KNY
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 14:01 by lowkenny »
Regards,
The Experts Group

Offline lowkenny

• The Experts Group
« Reply #663 on: April 05, 2010, 14:00 »
Hi All,

We are pleased to announce that the new series of Diamond has arrived in our showroom.

For the time being we have received just the B&W 805D, please feel free to drop by to our showroom to have an audition on them .

Cheers.
KNY
Regards,
The Experts Group

Offline lowkenny

• The Experts Group
« Reply #664 on: August 18, 2010, 13:07 »
Hi All,

We're proud to announce that the 805 Diamond loudspeaker has been awarded European High-End Loudspeaker 2010-2011 by the European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA).

Here would be some of the reviews and excerpts:

The 805 Diamond is possibly the most requested speaker that Bowers & Wilkins has never made… until now. This groundbreaking bookshelf model sees diamond tweeter technology arrive in the most affordable, real-world speaker yet, and brings this level of stunning audio performance into the reach of many discerning listeners for the first time.

"The EISA judging panel concluded: “Bowers & Wilkins’ classic 805 standmount loudspeaker gets the ‘Diamond’ makeover. Additionally boasting an innovative 4-magnet motor design, the new Nautilus tube-loaded tweeter, a revised bass/midrange driver and uprated crossover are housed in its matrix-inspired cabinet'.

Please feel free to dropby to have an auditon on the speakers and please let us know what is your feedback on the B&W805D :)

Cheers
KNY
Regards,
The Experts Group

Offline Quest

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Cyber Dreamer
« Reply #665 on: August 18, 2010, 13:52 »
This groundbreaking bookshelf model sees diamond tweeter technology arrive in the most affordable, real-world speaker yet....
Most affordable diamond tweeter speaker, I believe, is from Usher..

From US list price of 805S at US$2.5k to 805D at US$5k.. I wonder how big the jump is at TEG..

Offline lowkenny

• The Experts Group
« Reply #666 on: August 23, 2010, 18:45 »
Hi Quest,

Yes, I do can agree with you that the prices for the B&W 805D is more expensive comparing to the other brands and model that you have mention in here, to a certain extend that even a few (not only that) instead in put most of them that came and drop by before to our showroom to have an audition on it have purchased it from us.

I do still remember that the first and a few pairs and even many of them have got that from us at a resonable price.

Yes and just want to mention again that:
The (EISA) is one of: The prestigious award is decided upon by representatives of the Hi-Fi reviewing community from across Europe.

Cheers.
KNY

Most affordable diamond tweeter speaker, I believe, is from Usher..

From US list price of 805S at US$2.5k to 805D at US$5k.. I wonder how big the jump is at TEG..
Regards,
The Experts Group

Offline Ratatouille

• Snr Member
« Reply #667 on: August 23, 2010, 19:45 »
Err we are living in South East Asia. In this case Singapore. We have yet to see anyone here share their views on your new range. We do not want overseas reviewers but local bros experiences that can share their views.

Offline Heckler

« Reply #668 on: August 29, 2010, 11:33 »
Wow..been to B&W showroom in Lavender leow..but then hor parking there cannot make it lah..

Btw its ok lah,no one saman me..I go there just for listen to the MM1 as what Kenny say here.

Go in shop liao, then see the MM1 leow.. damn nice leh..chio also..then proceed to listen to the speaker lah,..Dt care soo much also.. listen 1st couse i looking for a PC speaker as well. this guy looks clean and nice le..proceed to the sound.. WOW.. the mid and the high is damn fantastic.. really a damn great PC speakers to me lah..btw hor the low frequency is not that great lah..to me it's ok couse i do not use this speakers to blast my song lah..couse i also not into those blaring song de..

Also need to take in consideration that this is such a small speaker, i do not also expect it to be sound big like those big big guys.. :D End of the day bought the MM1 home and my wife damn SUKAK the design leh.. she ask me how much but I have to tell her that i buy only $300!!! :D :D

Now broke leow...no money buy other speaker for my living room liao.. guess i have to stick back to those Sony and Samsung leow.. :(

Hi All,

After the launch for the B&W MM1 audiophile multimedia desktop speakers, I have received a lot of pm regarding the reviews from some of the forumers in here as well.

Recently Hardwarezone has a review on the B&W MM1:

Please follow the link to read more on them:
http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/product-guide/view/7733/review/7759

Please do note that there would be a total of 5 pages of the review, inclusive of the specs as well.

Cheers.
KNY

Offline lowkenny

• The Experts Group
« Reply #669 on: August 31, 2010, 14:54 »
Hi Sir,

Yes I do agree to you that we in Asian country will need to based on the review that is made over here, but then again it's sad that just say Singapore is only about 5mil population. And in the case of europe, the population, the amount of reviewers over in other bigger countries (Europe) are bigger and the reliability of those reviews will be so much more than this part of the world.

By the way I do come to know that we do have a few of the owners that did not participate themselves in this forum.

Cheers.
KNY 

Err we are living in South East Asia. In this case Singapore. We have yet to see anyone here share their views on your new range. We do not want overseas reviewers but local bros experiences that can share their views.
Regards,
The Experts Group

Offline lowkenny

• The Experts Group
« Reply #670 on: August 31, 2010, 14:59 »
Hi Sir,

Thanks a for the purchase and the support that you have given to us when you are here in our showroom to purchase the B&W MM1 PC Speakers.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance from us.

Cheers.
KNY

Wow..been to B&W showroom in Lavender leow..but then hor parking there cannot make it lah..

Btw its ok lah,no one saman me..I go there just for listen to the MM1 as what Kenny say here.

Go in shop liao, then see the MM1 leow.. damn nice leh..chio also..then proceed to listen to the speaker lah,..Dt care soo much also.. listen 1st couse i looking for a PC speaker as well. this guy looks clean and nice le..proceed to the sound.. WOW.. the mid and the high is damn fantastic.. really a damn great PC speakers to me lah..btw hor the low frequency is not that great lah..to me it's ok couse i do not use this speakers to blast my song lah..couse i also not into those blaring song de..

Also need to take in consideration that this is such a small speaker, i do not also expect it to be sound big like those big big guys.. :D End of the day bought the MM1 home and my wife damn SUKAK the design leh.. she ask me how much but I have to tell her that i buy only $300!!! :D :D

Now broke leow...no money buy other speaker for my living room liao.. guess i have to stick back to those Sony and Samsung leow.. :(

Regards,
The Experts Group

Offline christino

« Reply #671 on: September 08, 2010, 22:22 »
KNY,

I belive that the new Diamond (d2) series put the "old" Diamond (d1) series into a discounted price. Am I correct?

I am looking for a pair of 803D and would like to know the price and availability. I do not see reasons to pay the extra price for the new series, mainly when there is the possibility to get something new and discounted.

Regards

Offline jasonteong

« Reply #672 on: October 28, 2010, 11:37 »
Hi,
Been away for a while and believe I need to post a short and overdued apology on the over-zealous postings by our sales staff. 

I will request Kenny to edit/shorten all the product posting that he have made so that it does not occupy too much of the page.

We assure that there is no intention to convert this to a marketing thread.  We have our own newsletter system.

Apologies again.
Regards
Jason Teong
The Experts Group Pte Ltd

e. & o. e.

Offline lonesax

« Reply #673 on: October 28, 2010, 14:19 »
Actually whats all the fuss about, if u are unhappy about the price why dont u get it from overseas and ship it back. Not sure if it would be cheaper hmm

Offline lowkenny

• The Experts Group
« Reply #674 on: November 24, 2010, 17:39 »
Hi All,

We are glad to let all forumer's know that we do have the new B&W CM8 for audition in our showroom in Lavender.

There will be a new new color which is White that is available to the B&W CM8 as well.

Cheers,
KNY
Regards,
The Experts Group

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal