Author Topic: To support local DIY  (Read 2933 times)

Offline econav

• Trade Count: (+2)
AudioControl,Gallo acoustic, JVC, Ken Kreisel, Starke Sound, FocusView, Rose HiFi, Rythmik, Xgimi, Zidoo UHD2000

From time to time we may sell off New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new, we will dispose off the box.

All posts
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

ghemml

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: To support local DIY
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 13:44 »
Wao... cool

Offline wizardofoz

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dont take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 21:49 »
Maybe ill bring the lx's down for a play ...but its not really a diy design, even tho i biult it all
I have a pile of stuff that pushes out squiggly waveforms from smaller squiggly waveforms that sometimes come from 1's and 0's.
It's wonderful to behold as long as you don't let the magic smoke out.

Life is short! Enjoy the music while it plays, when it stops, there might be a chair for you...or  maybe not.

Offline econav

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 01:07 »
Why not ;)
AudioControl,Gallo acoustic, JVC, Ken Kreisel, Starke Sound, FocusView, Rose HiFi, Rythmik, Xgimi, Zidoo UHD2000

From time to time we may sell off New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new, we will dispose off the box.

All posts
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline francishuang

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 18:20 »
Sat what time?
EMT

Offline jimi

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 20:28 »
Maybe ill bring the lx's down for a play ...but its not really a diy design, even tho i biult it all

Will be awesome to finally hear them in a big room!!

Offline wizardofoz

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dont take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 20:35 »
Will take a lot of organising but maybe not till i get a shot at some time to get the amps and asp's. might have to be closer to noising time
I have a pile of stuff that pushes out squiggly waveforms from smaller squiggly waveforms that sometimes come from 1's and 0's.
It's wonderful to behold as long as you don't let the magic smoke out.

Life is short! Enjoy the music while it plays, when it stops, there might be a chair for you...or  maybe not.

Offline francishuang

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 20:57 »
Will be awesome to finally hear them in a big room!!

Me too!
EMT

Offline econav

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2013, 04:42 »
Anyone into home Studio,

OR
Custom BTO speaker

All posts

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal