Author Topic: Anyone interested to test drive an "improved" model of the Skyworth DVD player  (Read 6699 times)

Offline ework

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I vote for PSChia & Norman !!!

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...

As much as I would like to take up the challenge. I afriad I may not have the time to do a review these days...I have other personal comittments.

I think PSChia will do a good one. Thanx Duckling. Oh just curious why not you yourself do a review on it?
;D

I do review ppl will laugh...cos' I not up to it lah!! ;D

Anyway, as you know I am busy planning for my new Home Theater Setup...need to do it once and for all!!

Serious or not...???!!!! That I have to see....hahaha...Oopss...U have'nt start yet!

Offline Norman_Chan

• Trade Count: (0)
PSChia will be the correct guys .. he got Progressive Scan players from JVC , Philips , Shinco and Ninatus with both RPTV - Toshiba and 29" Panasonic TV ....

Offline Charcoal

Stevie

Do you know what are the mods ?

I'm sourcing my 2nd p. scan player, likely is Skyworth again.

Offline pschia

• I love Cats !

I vote for PSChia & Norman !!!

Norman is a good choice. Personally, I think he has the patience to carry out a far more in-depth review than I can and he can comment on the audio capability too. Anyway, Stevie Ng has got 2 sets; Matrix PDV-1250 Mark I and Mark II. I have collected the Mark II from him yesterday night and will compare its performance with those I have over the next few days and post some photos of the set for you guys to check out. Norman may like to take the other set from Stevie Ng for a test-run and give his comments on it.

By the way, since Area51 has got a Skyworth 1250P, maybe he would like to take the set later to see if the Matrix does indeed performs better after all the improvements done on it.
All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
All things wise and wonderful
The Lord God made them all
Cecil Francis Alexander 1818-1895

Offline Norman_Chan

Sorry guy ... maybe only got time in June to test due to may need travel this week and next week.
Maybe Duckling can try the other set and maybe I try in June .... if can wait until that long ... ha ... ha ...