Author Topic: Dirty electricity filter Greenwave  (Read 3310 times)

Offline ronildoq

• Trade Count: (+2)
Re: Dirty electricity filter Greenwave
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2020, 15:18 »
Thanks for sharing good lobang bro. How much roughly is one set?

Price on the site bro

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2020, 15:19 »
@ronildoq thanks so much for this good product sharing.
Just nice for me. I will test out the 2 pcs direct to wall for the HT equipment and 1 for PJ. :)

Enjoy man !! Good stuff , inexpensive solution

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2020, 15:20 »
Thanks bro! cant wait to collect from you.

Yours is with Alvin now, enjoy man !!

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2020, 10:47 »
One can use an adapter like this below, from japan home

Does the job !

But do not use it like this , stacked

Subwoofer stacked ok, this one don’t stack ! Lol

Remember, this is same like noise, you have external noise from outside, and internal ambient noise within the room.

Similarly, we have external dirty electricity entering the home, and we also have internal equipment within the home generating dirty electricity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Gondon72

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2020, 12:44 »
Hi ronildoq,

This item looks very interesting.  I am wondering whether this thing able to plug to the 4 way extension plug that is use for my computer or not?

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2020, 13:30 »
Yea it seems to work with a 4 way extension plug as well. Someone else did the test and it shows improvement with multiple filter plugs . But the best is to the direct sockets, or direct current sockets on the Bada type conditioner, very effective so far, transforms the Bada conditioner into something else...

But some other equipment, like this dehumidifier in the pic below, once turned on, introduces a lot of noise.

So if you have this equipment in the room, to keep the room humidity levels at comfortable 45-50%, you need to turn this dehumidifier off while playing back the system

Hope that helps.

We ordered in bulk 54 pieces of 3 pin USA plugs, they ran out of stock for the 3 pin version, I think they only have the 2 pin USA version for now, took almost a month . But once stock was in, it took 1 day for payment, 10 days for goods to reach door step

The 3 pin is easier so we don’t have to second Guess which way to plug it in...

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2020, 12:43 »
Hey guys, heads up. I’m not selling this stuff. I bought it from greenwave directly, on behalf of 18 friends who are also in this audio hobby . It was a mass order purchase done a month ago, maybe someone can conduct the MO now and talk to gene

It is good stuff, u will also need an EMI meter to determine where best to place this.

I assure you that you will not regret with this. It’s good quality stuff , the real deal with cleaning dirty electricity. Tested and proven , that is the reason why I’m sharing this for the benefit of everyone .

I would place at least one of this, at the location where the source equipment is connected. So as power enters the room, it is being filtered before your conditioner does a second job of cleaning it.

Are the results good? Extremely good if u ask me, especially if you are using inverter type air conditioner that introduces a lot of dirty electricity

I’m just sharing the technical aspects and what this stuff does,  So do not PM or email me for buying or selling this stuff

Offline sevenz

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • home theatre lover :D
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2020, 14:35 »
I'm keen to join a MO or group buy for 2 sets. If anyone is buying, please let me know.

Sorry that I could not organise a MO as this period is crazy peak for me. Don't even have time for HT in a month. :( sigh...

« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 17:46 by sevenz »

Offline terfyo

• Facebook Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2020, 14:46 »
Hi all, interesting read. Really detailed description of the product.
I am also interested in getting 2 units of this.
Anybody doing MO please also count me in.

TIA.
Stereo:
Ayre CX-7e + Pro-Ject Xpression 3 (EAR834)
Eastern Electric MiniMax DAC / Beresford T7510 (Self Modded)
Audio Research LS8
Krell KSA200s / Krell KSA150 / AudioSpace AS8i
Vienna Acoustics Baby Beethoven Grand / AudioNote AN-J/LX / Aurum Cantus Leisure 2

Offline Gondon72

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2020, 16:11 »
Same here, I am interested to get 1 or 2 to test it out. 

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2020, 17:55 »
Yea best if u guys or someone can conduct the MO. It’s good stuff from what I’m experiencing. Not some gimmick where u plug in and it does nothing . I came across a few other brands that really does nothing or very marginal improvements ...

This one is inexpensive, for the quality , does a good job

One thing I have yet to monitor is electricity bills, ideally we should see a reduction in electricity bills, as it prevents current surge and wastage ... ideally... but with WFH arrangements, it’s a bit difficult to gauge

If you have very temperamental and frustrated kids, this might help. They use this in schools in the USA

There are a lot of + points, I didn’t hesitate to get it , but I’m extremely delighted after plugging in to the Bada direct current. Very nice improvement on noise at the area where my projector sits at the back of mlp (non dedicated PS)

Online watchdog

• Trade Count: (+6)
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2020, 19:17 »
Looks like a simple delta capacitor arrangement. Most likely your BADA has one too, my Weiduka does. Some components use filtered IEC inlets that have this in addition to choke filtering.
Less is more !

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2020, 20:04 »
Actually honestly, I don’t know what the Bada does, I didn’t find any benefits whatsoever or difference in audio quality when I plug the equipment into this conditioner. The only reason I’m using it is to Make it work like a multi plug adapter.

I tested this into the “filter” sockets, it ended up becoming worse off. Then I plugged it in to direct current and voila, it went from 150mv down to 40+ mv. The best part is, other sockets along that path, also reduces with noise.

However, when u plug it into the direct socket portion, one would have to sacrifice the other slot opposite it , because the filter is Long. So that socket opposite it is rendered useless because of how it has to be plugged in

It is also advisable, not to slot this filter, into sockets that are charging your HP, charging the vacuum, or charging the rechargeable batteries

Online synthesis

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2020, 20:36 »
Actually honestly, I don’t know what the Bada does, I didn’t find any benefits whatsoever or difference in audio quality when I plug the equipment into this conditioner.....
Without plugging in the Greenwave into the Bada, can you check the difference in EMI between the filter socket and direct socket? Because there is actually filter network inside it. 

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2020, 20:49 »
That part I forgot to check , I was actually checking power cord.

Without any greenwave, I tested the PS audio power cord, connected from wall socket to the Bada filter sockets , above is the result

Then

I took out ps audio power cord, plug in the divini power cord, above is what I’m seeing, slight improvement

Then finally, plugged this to direct current on the Bada

Suddenly the Bada is transformed into a Super power conditioner

This Bada is located behind MLP, where my second pair of seaton subwoofer sits and the BenQ Pj sits

At my place it is averaging between 80mv to 120mv + - , doesn’t change even when I turned on all 4 air conditioners

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal