Author Topic: Mattress of 10 inch thickness and Light for Changing bedsheet.  (Read 743 times)

Offline titactoh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • So Long As I Am Happy, Who Cares !

I am used to Dunlopillo pocketed spring mattress.

I am now looking for any mattres that fits this bill :

1)    10-inch height; no higher. Queen size  ( I want to keep my custom made bed frame which comes with 4 wide drawers for storage )

2)    Light for easy of bedsheet change.

3)    Not hot when aircon in room is not switched on.

4)    Firm surface.

5)    Firm on Left or Right side of bed so that one will not slip down when sitting near the edge.

I am used to sitting on the bed in the room while watching TV  BUT mostly near EDGE when I am using my PC on a side table to the left.
Its a luxury for me.
So the stress is there.

Now please don't be tempted to advise me to CUSTOM make it. ;D

Any suggestion sincerely appreciated because it is tedious to be going around from one place to another to look for it.

At least with inputs the search will be much easier.

Thank you.
So Long As I Am Happy, Who Cares !

Offline fedorov

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I'm a llama!
https://www.sleeppost.com/product/1541/king-koil-ica-pocketed-spring-support-system-mattress-non-flip/3374/mattress-queen-152cm-x-190cm

damn firm. Used single version previously before retiring to guest room as spare.
King of firm will be Seahorse though...

Offline titactoh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • So Long As I Am Happy, Who Cares !
https://www.sleeppost.com/product/1541/king-koil-ica-pocketed-spring-support-system-mattress-non-flip/3374/mattress-queen-152cm-x-190cm

damn firm. Used single version previously before retiring to guest room as spare.
King of firm will be Seahorse though...

Hi bro.,  Is the KingKol heavy ?  23cm height is just right for my requirement but Firmness of 7/10 may be on the soft side. A 9/10 would be preferred.

Btw, which Seahorse model and size are your referring to. Importantly is it warm if aircon is off ?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 15:26 by titactoh »
So Long As I Am Happy, Who Cares !

Offline Quest

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Cyber Dreamer
I would also second King Koil for firm mattress.. forgot which model though.

The other alternative is if you can modify your bedframe to make it easier to change bedsheets, rather than trying to find a light mattress that gives quality sleep.

I have the same problem and am living with a heavy mattress for now, planning to change bedframe.. this is unless something like an inflatable mattress lifter becomes reality.

Offline fedorov

• I'm a llama!
Hi bro.,  Is the KingKol heavy ?  23cm height is just right for my requirement but Firmness of 7/10 may be on the soft side. A 9/10 would be preferred.

Btw, which Seahorse model and size are your referring to. Importantly is it warm if aircon is off ?

Thanks.

Actually it is quite firm. Dont know why they only put 7. Seahorse i will put 9.5 over 10. Macam wooden plank. Just try any, they are mostly un sinkable.

Kingkoil is pocketed springs, so ymmv. Light ones will be sponge like material

Offline fedorov

• I'm a llama!
Do skip models with the latex / foam cushion layer, as this may trap heat, if that is a major concern.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal