Author Topic: FS: Used Nvidia Shield 2017 Model with Remote  (Read 280 times)

Offline Duaashish

• Trade Count: (0)
FS: Used Nvidia Shield 2017 Model with Remote
« on: June 26, 2020, 16:36 »
SGD 149 (SOLD)

Letting go my good-condition, carefully-used, Nvidia Shield 2017 streaming and gaming 4k HDR media player model, for less.

Supports passthrough of all possible codecs - Dolby Atmos I DTS X I IMAX. This has been the No 1 streaming media player year after year for the better part of the decade.

Comes with remote but not the gaming controller. You can connect your existing or buy a new - many options available.

Works flawlessly; can be used as a Plex server. No lag at all for games. I have mostly used it for media 99.9% of times - so it's always run light.

Options to connect external drives (I've always had it connected it to my 1tb drive) and third party Airmouse remotes, too (seeling separately if you want one). You can transfer apps and games to expanded external drive and be free of storage concerns.

Deal at my condo or nearby MRT (Bedok / Tanah Merah)

PS: the exterior of the remote pad has worn out a bit - see picture.  But that doesn't affect the working. You can even get and pair the 2020 remote with this model. Also works flawlessly with android tv remote app.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 09:50 by Duaashish »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal