Author Topic: HD Fury  (Read 16344 times)

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
Re: HD Fury
« Reply #435 on: June 29, 2020, 19:07 »
Not sure about when Disney+ comes to Singapore, but the Firestick 4K (and many Android boxes) have VPN apps from various VPN providers. I use Strong VPN and it works well with Disney+ here
No lag? For VPN usually not as good for streaming high quality streaming like 4K. FWIW based on some headhunter "rumours" where Disney is hiring local based staff in Asia...it is possible Disney Plus coming to Singapore soon. We shall see.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline tsammyc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I think, therefore I am
« Reply #436 on: June 30, 2020, 12:09 »
No issue with StrongVPN and MyRepublic on Disney+ and Netflix 4K. Crystal clear 4K. So far in the main Endgame arc, rewatched Avengers, Ultron, Winter Soldier, Civil War in Dolby Vision and will finish off with Infinity War and Endgame. Superb colors and sharpness in DV.

Offline htng

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #437 on: June 30, 2020, 16:13 »
No issue with StrongVPN and MyRepublic on Disney+ and Netflix 4K. Crystal clear 4K. So far in the main Endgame arc, rewatched Avengers, Ultron, Winter Soldier, Civil War in Dolby Vision and will finish off with Infinity War and Endgame. Superb colors and sharpness in DV.

I guess the magic is MyRepublic. Maybe StrongVPN with any of our local telco may not work?

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
« Reply #438 on: June 30, 2020, 20:30 »
Thanks...I’m also a MyRepublic customer. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal