Author Topic: Advice needed - next for my HT setup, stream, NAS storage etc.  (Read 1304 times)

Offline wcseow

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Advice needed - next for my HT setup, stream, NAS storage etc.
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2020, 22:37 »
Besides all the points you asked , the UHD2000 have a DAC builtin with XLR output and you can also turn it to a full 2ch playback setup and yet still able to stream to multi location if you need.
On hand there is a full control apps , you can download to your phone , so you can see all the artwork and do the selection , queue or playlist as you wish.

The Zidoo controller app is pretty good. If it can support remote power on via network will make it even.better..😁😁

Now has to use remote to power on the device first.

Offline econav

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2020, 17:02 »
The Zidoo controller app is pretty good. If it can support remote power on via network will make it even.better..

Now has to use remote to power on the device first.
For SI , C4 and RS232 are supported and working fine.
if you want to use your phone and apps to full control your system , you may consider the logitech addon or other IR enable for phone .
AudioControl,Gallo acoustic, JVC, Ken Kreisel, Starke Sound, FocusView, Rose HiFi, Rythmik, Xgimi, Zidoo UHD2000

From time to time we may sell off New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new, we will dispose off the box.

All posts
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline wcseow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2020, 17:46 »
For SI , C4 and RS232 are supported and working fine.
if you want to use your phone and apps to full control your system , you may consider the logitech addon or other IR enable for phone .

Yes, now using Broadlink stuff with voice control, if lazy, to power on.

Loving the controller app. Spend almost half a day ripping CDs to it, and then use the app to view and play etc. No need to power on projector.

The artist/album art matching is mostly a miss than hit. I name the folder artist-album which it recognise both.

Reading up more, making most od Stay At Home time. Lol
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 18:22 by wcseow »