Author Topic: No rugby fans?  (Read 251 times)

Offline sonofdbn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I'm a llama!
No rugby fans?
« on: November 02, 2019, 21:17 »
I won't need to tell rugby fans that the Rugby World Cup just finished. Overall a great tournament with some very good matches, especially in the knock-out stage, but also some unfortunate huge mismatches in the pool games. The skill level and sheer physicality of teams these days are just amazing.

Offline domho8

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: No rugby fans?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 21:19 »
I won't need to tell rugby fans that the Rugby World Cup just finished. Overall a great tournament with some very good matches, especially in the knock-out stage, but also some unfortunate huge mismatches in the pool games. The skill level and sheer physicality of teams these days are just amazing.
Eng kok lose ah. Song

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Offline wizardofoz

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dont take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive
Re: No rugby fans?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 11:34 »
My KIWI Boyz at least made the podium positions...some serious wallopings in the early rounds tho. missed most of the games as not a huge watcher of rugby, but did catch a bit here and there.
I have a pile of stuff that pushes out squiggly waveforms from smaller squiggly waveforms that sometimes come from 1's and 0's.
It's wonderful to behold as long as you don't let the magic smoke out.

Life is short! Enjoy the music while it plays, when it stops, there might be a chair for you...or  maybe not.