Author Topic: Music First Audio Passive Magnetic Preamplifier  (Read 226 times)

Offline ANS

• Trade Count: (0)
Music First Audio Passive Magnetic Preamplifier
« on: September 11, 2019, 11:50 »
“The sound output was, for the money, incredible. Actually, that doesn’t really describe it. The reduction in noise added a significant added amount of detail which resulted in clarity to die for. The open and natural sound that the Music First produces gave the sound output a sense of realism that is rare to hear at any price, never mind a few pounds over £2,000. This is more than a stunning pre-amp, it is a complete game changer in terms of pre-amps. You really have to ask yourself, “What is the point of a powered pre-amp? What do I gain from such a design?” After hearing the Classic, I really struggle to find a positive answer to that one. As such, I have to give the Classic the coveted and very rare Golden Groovy. Only the third time that I have awarded this one in around 70 or so reviews but the Classic deserves it. More to the point, this pre will not be around for too much longer so, if you are in the market for a pre, get it while you can!”-Paul Rigby.

For more details: https://theaudiophileman.com/music-first-audios-classic-passive-pre-amp-look-no-plug/
SGD1999 9682 6663 (David)