Author Topic: Nord Acoustics Products  (Read 19989 times)

Offline rock123

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Click below URL @Bass EQ for Filtered Movies!
    • Bass EQ for Filtered Movies
Re: Nord Acoustics Products
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2020, 23:25 »
MasterClass bro.

Congratuations enjoy your new toys  :)
100% HT Lover  2.35:1 150' CYRUS Phantom Grey MK II 4k/UHD
BenQ W2700 4K HDR DV*Arcana 18Gbps  Source: Oppo UDP-203 & Zidoo Z1000 PRO
Cinénova Grande 5 l Denon AVR-X4400H Pre-out @7.2.4
Miller & Kreisel® S150 THX Ultra2 Monitor L\C\R ,K4BK Tripole Front Heights 
Dual Rythmik FV18s @miniDSP 2x4 HD\WI-DG *BEQ*

Offline Gondon72

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2020, 21:38 »
Let's hope there will be MO soon. :D

Offline Djblackfm

« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2020, 21:44 »
Let's hope there will be MO soon. :D
Hi Gondon72,

Sure there will be an MO. But I'm awaiting for the Circuit Breaker to be lifted so I can hold a few demo session before opening up the MO. Atleast to have everyone interested to have some taste of it before they commit in buying.

Apologies once again to all.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

If we don't share or exchange knowledge we won't grow & understand. Be more open, Share & Learn.

Offline winwinc81

« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2020, 20:50 »
Hi Gondon72,

Sure there will be an MO. But I'm awaiting for the Circuit Breaker to be lifted so I can hold a few demo session before opening up the MO. Atleast to have everyone interested to have some taste of it before they commit in buying.

Apologies once again to all.

Yes. Just like what DJ says, sorry for the inconveniences due to this CB that halt quite a lot of stuffs... Will resume and call for the MO soon.

Sent from my Asus ROG ll using Tapatalk

Offline ronildoq

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2020, 21:45 »
Last week I had the opportunity to push the system to its limit, we were informed of a session at 7.55pm, to sing the Singapore song , with our lights over the window, a gesture to “thank” the frontliners, working hard day in day out helping with the covid situation

Initially I had the system on -10mv (which I thought was pretty loud), but surprise surprise, the purifi kept going, so clean sounding at -10, then I push it up a notch, to -7, still not hot enough, by such time, others around the block were already singing along.

Of course in the mood of it, I pushed it up another notch to -5! On normal days, I’ll say to myself, “siao ahhhhh”....

But boy, the purifi is damn clean sounding, no distortion at all, Super clean sounding

No stress, damn relaxing, plays effortless, beautiful, best of all no fatigue at all... what a gem this amplifier !

My historical experience with the emotiva monoblocks are not the same, push it past -10 and I can hear all sorts of distortion . Anyway I don’t play so loud, so it did not matter. But the difference I’m experiencing now is I can push the system louder and I still feel very relaxed. Just so relaxed type of signature , not sure how else I can describe the amp. Very nice, again highly recommended looking at  price to performance ratio

It is that good the purifi 1ET400!

Offline winwinc81

« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2020, 21:48 »
Last week I had the opportunity to push the system to its limit, we were informed of a session at 7.55pm, to sing the Singapore song , with our lights over the window, a gesture to “thank” the frontliners, working hard day in day out helping with the covid situation

Initially I had the system on -10mv (which I thought was pretty loud), but surprise surprise, the purifi kept going, so clean sounding at -10, then I push it up a notch, to -7, still not hot enough, by such time, others around the block were already singing along.

Of course in the mood of it, I pushed it up another notch to -5! On normal days, I’ll say to myself, “siao ahhhhh”....

But boy, the purifi is damn clean sounding, no distortion at all, Super clean sounding

No stress, damn relaxing, plays effortless, beautiful, best of all no fatigue at all... what a gem this amplifier !

My historical experience with the emotiva monoblocks are not the same, push it past -10 and I can hear all sorts of distortion . Anyway I don’t play so loud, so it did not matter. But the difference I’m experiencing now is I can push the system louder and I still feel very relaxed. Just so relaxed type of signature , not sure how else I can describe the amp. Very nice, again highly recommended looking at  price to performance ratio

Nice! Did you open your window? It's really loud man but cfm shiokness feeling ever

Offline rock123

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Click below URL @Bass EQ for Filtered Movies!
    • Bass EQ for Filtered Movies
« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2020, 21:55 »

wa clear and loud bro no wonder i heard u from punggol. u must be that dude. :)
100% HT Lover  2.35:1 150' CYRUS Phantom Grey MK II 4k/UHD
BenQ W2700 4K HDR DV*Arcana 18Gbps  Source: Oppo UDP-203 & Zidoo Z1000 PRO
Cinénova Grande 5 l Denon AVR-X4400H Pre-out @7.2.4
Miller & Kreisel® S150 THX Ultra2 Monitor L\C\R ,K4BK Tripole Front Heights 
Dual Rythmik FV18s @miniDSP 2x4 HD\WI-DG *BEQ*

Offline winwinc81

« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2020, 22:02 »
Lol this is funny

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2020, 10:50 »

was me , lol!! Policemen see me clap hand! Hahahahaha. The whole HdB at my place everyone singing with lotsa spirit, too bad the song doesn’t have enough bass, more treble , otherwise the block can enjoy the line source with purifi  ! 🤣

Purifi purifi a bit ahhhh

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2020, 13:00 »
The purifi is so enjoyable, that for once, now I’ve finally made an attempt and giving it a go for tuning stereo.

I’ve got this NoobSound switch, to toggle between the Oppo and Lyngdorf

It allows me to toggle between the lyngdorf for HT and music using the Oppo 205 Sabre dac for DSD playback

But because there is only one XLR In on the amplifier, the switch comes in handy.

I’ve finally time aligned the front pair with line source woofers using the inputs from the oppo205 with REW. They are all now perfectly time aligned and sum in phase

Pretty much the same process from HT, except that the house curve is less aggressive, much gentle.

Listening to resume tonight for stereo 2 channel

Boy I really love the purifi signature , my favourite so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Djblackfm

« Reply #115 on: May 22, 2020, 22:29 »
Alas! Despite the pandemic situation and months of waiting, this little Nord Acoustic ES9038 Streamer finally arrived from UK!

Demo will be ready and to compare after the Circuit Breaker is lifted

Easy-Stream Connect DAC standalone Streamer with upgraded DAC section using Khadas Tone Board with ES9038 DAC brings £1800 streamer rivaling performance. Connect to your existing amplifer via RCA outputs. This version includes digital out via Coax or Optical. Includes 5V Medical Grade PSU!

AudioSystem

Sample Rate: Decoding up to 24bit 192Khz (Digital out (Max 44.1Khz output)

Audio Format: MP3 / WMA/ AAC / AAC+ / ALAC / FLAC / APE /WAV

DAC Khadas Tone Board ES9038 DAC

Connectivity

2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n with highly optimized WiFi Performance and LAN

Bluetooth 5 for improved range and SQ

USB in for USB stick only 32Gb Max

Digital Out Coax and Optical (Max 44.1Khz output)

Streaming Protocol

Spotify Connect, Airplay, Qobuz, Tidal, Tunein Radio DLNA, UPNP

Control Device

Smartphone,Tablet,PC(iTunes) Volume control

10 Room Multiroom in perfect time all from one app.

Multilingual Support

Music Sources

Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz, Napster, Deezer.Tunein, iHeartRadio, QQ Music , Ximalaya and more coming in the future ; Music Storted on Phone/Tablet iTunes music stored Iocally on your iSOt device or music stored on your Android device NAS Network Attached Storaged PIay from your home network NAS(DLNA Compliant)

App

Free iOS and Android App (Multi-language)  Volume Control

PSU

External Power supplier: 100-240V 5V,1A UK, Euro, US, Australian plugs available

Dimensions MM W175 H50 D120 Weight 0.5Kg

« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 22:54 by Djblackfm »
If we don't share or exchange knowledge we won't grow & understand. Be more open, Share & Learn.

Offline Djblackfm

« Reply #116 on: May 23, 2020, 00:28 »
So what music apps can I play with the streamer?

Am I able to adjust the EQ on the streamer?

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #117 on: July 02, 2020, 22:38 »

Offline Djblackfm

« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2020, 00:32 »
Guess many have been waiting for the demo.

Demo will be on Nord 3ch Purifi Monoblocks, Nord 8ch Amplifier and lastly Nord Streamer DAC.

Each block allocation will be 2hrs for the demo & only 1 person per demo. Mask on always. Hand sanitizer will be provided.

24th July (Friday)
1pm - 3pm

4pm - 6pm

25th July (Saturday)
1pm - 3pm

26th July (Sunday)
1pm - 3pm

4pm - 6pm

Offline Djblackfm

« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2020, 23:04 »
Guess many have been waiting for the demo.

Demo will be on Nord 3ch Purifi Monoblocks, Nord 8ch Amplifier and lastly Nord Streamer DAC.

Each block allocation will be 2hrs for the demo & only 1 person per demo. Mask on always. Hand sanitizer will be provided.

24th July (Friday)
1pm - 3pm

4pm - 6pm

25th July (Saturday)
1pm - 3pm

26th July (Sunday)
1pm - 3pm

4pm - 6pm

Please feel free to PM me.

24th July (Friday)
1pm - 3pm

4pm - 6pm

25th July (Saturday)
1pm - 3pm

26th July (Sunday)
1pm - 3pm
1. *den9893*

4pm - 6pm

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal