Author Topic: Nord Acoustics Products  (Read 9775 times)

Offline Djblackfm

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Nord Acoustics Products
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2020, 22:38 »
Am honoured invited to @Djblackfm house yesterday.
Thanks so much for your hospitality.
2 words TOP KONG!

I shared with the guys Lyngdorf + Nord +JL combo is really solid v musical.
Today even i not musical person. Totally impressed by the JLs bass today.
SOLID The bass beats just protray inwards to front middle so shiok.
Clean and Clarity.

HT Wise, Duals JLs and Dual Arendal subwoofers. *These are huge sia. Beasts
Energy and punching mid bass with ULF.

Definitely a Demo place. Argg that platform under the sofa.  :)
Highly recommended.

Looking forward next : Back one 18 + 2 side 18 slam lol.
Thank you bro rock123. Will invite you back once I've settled on the 18". Hope you enjoyed on the Nord and setup well.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

If we don't share or exchange knowledge we won't grow & understand. Be more open, Share & Learn.

Offline Djblackfm

« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2020, 22:39 »
Same as rock123, yesterday I have the opportunity to listen to djblackfm newly purchased 3 channels mono block from nord. Once the music was played, I can immediately feel the soundstage is widen and the clarity of the voice and music is really outstanding. With the help of his 2 JL audio subs, the mid bass is punchy and detail. Like what rock123 has mentioned, it is indeed very top kong, regardless is music or movies. The clarity is really there and it is not calibrated or burn in yet.

As I own the 7 channels power amp from nord too. Once the equipment has burn in, I can feel the soundstage open up and really improve my movie experience to the next level.
Thank you skate. Yes I would calibrate everything by end of the month. What you heard is before calibration. I guess I've also fall in love with this monoblocks.

If we don't share or exchange knowledge we won't grow & understand. Be more open, Share & Learn.

Offline Djblackfm

« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2020, 23:23 »
Hosted a small group closed door event. To have a taste on the 3ch Monoblock & 8ch power amplifier. A simple photo but lead to many discussions. Hope it helped members to understand more. Appreciate the participation.

Offline Djblackfm

« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2020, 22:43 »
https://www.avforums.com/threads/nord-power-amplifiers.2151751/

Found this link and great more details. Well I hope to do up some demo for members. Let me see how I can work on this. Rest assured I will prepare mask and sanitizer as well to keep it safe.

Offline Gondon72

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2020, 22:53 »
https://www.avforums.com/threads/nord-power-amplifiers.2151751/

Found this link and great more details. Well I hope to do up some demo for members. Let me see how I can work on this. Rest assured I will prepare mask and sanitizer as well to keep it safe.

nah give you this link..this is the link i read until i went to buy the amp...keke

https://www.audioshark.org/amplifiers-8/nord-one-up-ncore-nc500-amps-class-d-ready-prime-time-9369-page208.html