Author Topic: AudioControl product  (Read 5039 times)

Online Tiktokape

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Nothing to compare, be happy and enjoy while alive
Re: AudioControl product
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2019, 20:19 »
For transparency prices should be public IMHO but if you want to have an XTP discount that's fine too. I don't know why all this secrecy for prices when you are the importer/distributor.
I believe Peng can’t share the prices in AudioControl thread which is for product updates and chatters. If he ready to share when the products are ex-stock, I guess he will reveal in XP’s sales sub forum when due.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline econav

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2019, 20:40 »
For transparency prices should be public IMHO but if you want to have an XTP discount that's fine too. I don't know why all this secrecy for prices when you are the importer/distributor.
Sure , I will very much like to indicate all listed/Retail price on any of my posting , but I was told there is a rules, not allow price to be indicated on discussion posting and I can understand that perhaps moderator don't want the thread turn into a price discussion instead , so we follow the rules and have all related pricing on the first post deleted.
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline econav

« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2019, 20:42 »
I believe Peng can’t share the prices in AudioControl thread which is for product updates and chatters. If he ready to share when the products are ex-stock, I guess he will reveal in XP’s sales sub forum when due.

yes , as that is the way how it work here. We follow.
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline kaydee6

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2019, 20:44 »

Look at the sales thread for price. If it’s not there, pm or call the dealer. Price discussion here is discouraged. No price in sales thread would be secretive.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 20:48 by kaydee6 »

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
AudioControl product
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2019, 07:19 »

Hi Wiz, running a public forum is never easy, more so when it is a free one at that. But because we never demand any form of monetary sponsorship from any of the dealers/distributors for all these years, we are able to be impartial and not be influenced or swayed to do what we considered to be beneficial to the members.

We cannot fulfil all member requests and demands but we do our best to accommodate some whenever we can within our means. Regarding this price listing, lest you forget, majority of the members had once demanded for these official threads to be free of marketing ploy and gimmicks from dealers/distributors so as to allow true knowledge to thrive. Some members felt they were a few dealers/distributors in the past who had abused the forum by treating it as a free marketing platform to post their prices w/o any meaningful contribution to the official thread of the products. While Peng maybe an exception - i.e. being a distributor/dealer with technical expertise in the products he sold BUT bear in mind that NOT ALL are the same. If we allow one, we are compel to allow others to do the same as well. We all have eyes to see what will happen “over time” if we do not segregate price talking (from dealers/distributors) from product owner (member) contributions in terms of true impressions, reviews, tips and tricks, sharing of true knowledge etc.

This the reason why we agreed with majority of the members in the past that ALL sale related posts (with indicative prices) to be posted in the Sales forum instead. Any special promo prices, trade-ins etc for that particular product, can also be listed in the sale post as well. Basically the dealers/distributors have full rein over what he wants. However, we have relax the rules a little bit over the years by ALLOWING dealers/distributors to post a corresponding link to their sales thread in the official product thread for members to see the selling price of those products.

I hoped this post can clear all lingering doubts everyone still has.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 07:46 by desray »

Offline econav

« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 19:36 by econav »
all post

Offline econav

« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2019, 20:41 »
The G4 amp.

all post

Online wcseow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2019, 01:53 »
Finally paid a visit to econav(Peng) Eunos place as am exploring options to setup an "integrated bedroom home theatre" system.

As usual, Peng demo and provide his expert and honest views on the different projector screens, projectors and the AudioControl processors. Well worth the time

Impressed with the AudioControl/Starke combi, enveloping sound.

The "something brite" screen at the entrance is amazing, can better TVs. Also love the ALS screen. Below are pictures of those, using my mobile.

Eagerly looking forward to the next step

Offline econav

« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2019, 21:19 »
last trade in offer;
some pic from customer

Many traded in Avr up for sales soon...

Thanks for all your Support.
all post