Author Topic: AudioControl product  (Read 5038 times)

Online rayleh

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: AudioControl product
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2019, 16:13 »
Hi Peng,

It will be great if you can bring down the price. Speaking for myself, I have a basic setup in an untreated living room setting. I am not able to move the speakers or subs around so even with the best gears, the improvement can be mediocre. If you can bring down the price of the AVR, that will be wonderful. For low budget consumers like me, I can only afford the NAD if I want a Dirac Live enabled AVR.

Offline econav

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2019, 19:19 »
I fully understand , but beco of the level of component/coder and modular upgrade design the amp circuit used inside the AVR 7/9 , i dont think AudioControl cam match the price of the lower range of NAD 758/777 and you can have a listen of the AVR7 , you will know they are not in the same level in term of price point and sound .
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline Absolut

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2019, 20:49 »
Hi Peng,

No doubt a good product. Not too sure about the value for $. An equivalent Arcam is around the same price point (without need for trade in). Go work your magic on the US folks and we eagerly await your good news.  ;D
Display - Panasonic FZ950 OLED
BD Player - Oppo 203
AVR - Denon AVR-4520
Power Amp - Emotiva XPA 5
Media Player - Mede8er MED1000X3D
Front - MA Silver 8
Centre - MA Silver Centre
Front Height - PSB B15
Front Wide - MA GSFX, Monopole
Side Surround - MA GSFX, Dipole (on Target HR 70 speaker stands)
Back Surround - MA Silver FX Dipole
Subwoofer - 2 x JL E112 (on Auralex Great Grammas)

Offline rock123

• Trade Count: (-1)
Pure 100% Home Theatre Lover @7.2.4
1996 Sunfire Cinema Grand l Flagship Onkyo RZ-3100 11.2 THX® Select2™
M&K Sound LCR950 THX Select2 Series
Sub 1: Rythmik FV18 @900WRMS(Nearfield)
Sub 2: SVS PB12-Plus/2 @900WRMS down-firing dual 12.3" three 4" Ports

Offline rock123

• Trade Count: (-1)
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2019, 11:35 »
Thank you guy for dropping by to check out the Starke Sound and AudioControl AVR in the Hall setting and the M5/9 in the configuration testing room.

PL ,
that day was not able to demo the F18 , as was loan out to a custoner for onsite measure for a room design/reno job but Absolut did hv a feel when he visited.

Absolut ,
your feelback on pricing we have forwarder to US  as we are planning the AVR more for home/comsumer market , now we are asking US to bare some cost for the trade in offer , so we hope will eventuall brimg the price to a more comsumer level for the AVR.

Rock123,
Hope the 2 hrs in the workshop , given you some new idea on your plan and setup , sorry not able to stay longer as need go back to site . btw your son want the spiderman , i can get few of them on my trip back .

Once again Thanks for all your support.

Thanks Thanks, Yah those Spidery climbing toyes v cute.
Pure 100% Home Theatre Lover @7.2.4
1996 Sunfire Cinema Grand l Flagship Onkyo RZ-3100 11.2 THX® Select2™
M&K Sound LCR950 THX Select2 Series
Sub 1: Rythmik FV18 @900WRMS(Nearfield)
Sub 2: SVS PB12-Plus/2 @900WRMS down-firing dual 12.3" three 4" Ports

Offline econav

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2019, 13:58 »
Thanks Thanks, Yah those Spidery climbing toyes v cute.

will pass you on your next visit .
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline econav

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2019, 14:01 »
Maybe now is more clear this is not an Acram after all... this is the Original.... other are OEM from AC ?

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/audiocontrol-announces-new-av-receivers-processors
all post

Offline econav

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2019, 14:08 »
More more. :)

This are all 16 channel base , for ppl who need 16 channel setup... XR8 is on it way after CEDIA and we will bring in the X9 , target retail SG $14,999.
all post

Offline PL

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2019, 16:36 »
Peng, what is the Local retail prices for the new AVRs?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 16:56 by PL »

Offline econav

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2019, 22:54 »
Peng, what is the Local retail prices for the new AVRs?
For the 16 channel ,we will only bring in the XR8
all post

Offline econav

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2019, 19:27 »
For those who visted our workshop and pre-order /traded in your AVR/processor , as indicated here is your order .
Thanks for your support.

all post

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2019, 17:00 »
For the 16 channel ,we will only bring in the XR8

Peng, do let me know when the XR8 arrived. I maybe interested because of the Dirac Live with the new bass management module incorporated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kaydee6

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2019, 17:21 »
Upgrade time!

Offline winwinc81

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2019, 17:26 »
X9!