Author Topic: Hong Kong is freaking GREAT  (Read 30910 times)

Offline jerome_the_lang

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Hong Kong is freaking GREAT
« Reply #465 on: November 26, 2019, 23:14 »

"Sweet heart, mommy coming in now."

"Mommy went to vote at the district council election yesterday."

"You always asked us to go and vote. This time I dragged along your father to go along. The queue was really long!"

"I voted for the candidate you asked me to.

You know what? This time in Wong Tai Sing district, the pro-Beijing camp failed to secure any seat."

"If you could see this, would that give you a bit of comfort..."
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 23:32 by jerome_the_lang »
Many thanks to the mods for continuing to tolerate all my expressive vulgarisms and harassment of fellow forumers...

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #466 on: November 27, 2019, 00:05 »
How long more the mods want to withhold the function of playing Facebook videos directly?

:P

https://www.facebook.com/groups/812623535531819/permalink/2368247756636048/
Many thanks to the mods for continuing to tolerate all my expressive vulgarisms and harassment of fellow forumers...

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #467 on: November 29, 2019, 07:45 »
左邊這位,才是#陳彥霖#的母親,中秋節拍的照片仍是短髮。據說已失聯。
十五歲少女泳將變浮屍,未經司法解剖就說是自殺火化,引發眾怒質疑,還有疑似假媽媽出來,說自己女兒是腦子有病才會自殺。
而真的陳媽跟舅舅已失聯。

15-year-old student said to be a strong swimmer was found dead. Her body was recovered from the sea on September 22, and she was said to have attended anti-government protests regularly. Police said an investigation had found nothing suspicious about her death, without doing any autopsy, the case was closed and her body quickly deposed off. And after sustained pressure from the press and irate citizens police last week released a surveillance video purporting to prove that the girl committed suicide, but eagle eyed netizens were quick to spot that the girl in the video had been somebody else who look like her but has distinguishable eyebrow characteristics. Another video was then released in which a woman claimed to be her mother insisted that her daughter committed suicide. But a photo taken from facebook on moon cake festival night show a mother had short, shoulder length hair then, while the woman in the video had long hair which would have been possible to have grown so much within that short period of time. The mother and the uncle featured in the photo has since gone missing and are uncontactable...

The other girl who was shown on the surveillance video had been pointed out and photographed in public:

Justice for 陳彥霖 and her family

Her mother and uncle disappeared.

Later, a woman claiming to be her mother was interviewed on tv and insisted that "her daughter" committed suicide.

Much later the real mother was found dead at the bottom of a building, presumably committed suicide with her body in 2 halves. However, there was not much blood splattered around that area.

The uncle is still missing and presumably dead
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 07:53 by jerome_the_lang »

Offline FGreen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Snr Member
« Reply #468 on: November 30, 2019, 14:01 »
Those masked protesters who are going around stabbing police and burning fellow citizens, got to be shot dead similarly? ....Going by the western law enforcement  practice.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/london-bridge-shooting-stabbing-uk-police-12138948

Online YANG

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #469 on: November 30, 2019, 14:09 »
well... according to our fellow opportunist brothers here, these are “kids” doing barely less collateral damage to the society since the fight to acknowledge US of A, UK as well as western powers as their dads n moms with little spills of bloods are forgivable...

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #470 on: November 30, 2019, 16:03 »
Those masked protesters who are going around stabbing police and burning fellow citizens, got to be shot dead similarly? ....Going by the western law enforcement  practice.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/london-bridge-shooting-stabbing-uk-police-12138948

Agree.  But HK is egg against China stone.

There must be some equivalence coefficient for fair exchange.

That why its only fair we give you 1 HK Protester burning uncle for 10,000 murderous HK police menance(half of them probably came from china).

And give you another throat splitter for Carrie Lam(throat slit) & chaoBotak police scum(with his balls smashed)

Deal?

Offline jerms

« Reply #471 on: November 30, 2019, 19:04 »
the people have voted.

and the kids are stronger than before.

carrie thinking of next step to piss them off even more.

Offline domho8

« Reply #472 on: November 30, 2019, 22:17 »
Wonder when students will pick up strength again for round 2

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Offline jerms

« Reply #473 on: December 01, 2019, 03:02 »

waiting for carrie to annoy them by banning something other than masks.

hilarious.

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #474 on: December 01, 2019, 09:35 »
waiting for carrie to annoy them by banning something other than masks.

Offline chewed

« Reply #475 on: December 01, 2019, 10:12 »

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
When the commie lackies in HK government further erode the rights of HKers guaranteed under the Basic Agreement.

Sent from my MAR-LX2 using Tapatalk

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #476 on: December 01, 2019, 21:58 »
Heinous crimes of the HK police

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o-mRxwDgWWs&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/o-mRxwDgWWs&fs=1</a>

Offline chewed

« Reply #477 on: December 02, 2019, 08:19 »
Heinous crimes of the HK police

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o-mRxwDgWWs&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/o-mRxwDgWWs&fs=1</a>

the scariest stat is in the last 5 secs of the video, 2000 + people missing or dead.

Offline chewed

« Reply #478 on: December 03, 2019, 03:46 »
Advertising/marketing industry plus some media people going on strike this whole week. Commie 奴才 will say they are paid protestors

Banners and placards also more professionally made than normal HKers.

Sent from my MAR-LX2 using Tapatalk

Offline jerome_the_lang