Author Topic: Minidsp 2x4 hd help  (Read 535 times)

Offline skate

• Trade Count: (0)
Minidsp 2x4 hd help
« on: May 30, 2019, 13:11 »
Hi everyone,

Any kind soul can advise on step by step how to use minidsp 2x4 hd as after importing the files from REW to PEQ and pressing the process icon, what should I do next?

Because there is no sound coming out from the subwoofer while watching movies. It is not mute at the input and output, same goes not mute at the main mute icon at the top right corner and the device is power on.

I am just using input 1 and output 1 for my subwoofer. No other devices connected. Crossover for the sub is bypassed. Volume for input 1 and output 1 is at 0.

Thanks for the advise. Really appreciate it.

Offline ronildoq

• Trade Count: (+2)
Re: Minidsp 2x4 hd help
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 13:56 »
If you can share some of the settings u have, maybe i can help you, some pictures of it and how it is connected.

Offline skate

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 17:14 »
Thanks Bryan for the help after showing some of the setup pic to him. Really thanks a lot. Now is good to go, just that need guidance on how to eq the sub to improve my overall experience.😄

Online rayleh

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 17:34 »
Can you share your REW measurements?

Offline ronildoq

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 17:50 »
Thanks Bryan for the help after showing some of the setup pic to him. Really thanks a lot. Now is good to go, just that need guidance on how to eq the sub to improve my overall experience.😄

No problem, if u post some pics here I can help u

Try and first measure individual subs at its location

With the minidsp u r better off using the biquad filters for EQ, but before u go there, u first need to find out what are the room modes