Author Topic: What are you going to do next?  (Read 2222 times)

Offline lcheetec

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What are you going to do next?
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2019, 16:21 »
I've got about 600+ records, partially what I collected over the years (mostly between 1979 ~ 1990), and what people have given to me after their original owners (fathers, uncles, brothers) have passed on.

I don't think I've played even half of everything I own, so it'll be a retirement hobby, continuing from what I'm enjoying today....

Daniel
Upper Changi

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Offline atx2

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2019, 09:04 »
I've got about 600+ records, partially what I collected over the years (mostly between 1979 ~ 1990), and what people have given to me after their original owners (fathers, uncles, brothers) have passed on.

I don't think I've played even half of everything I own, so it'll be a retirement hobby, continuing from what I'm enjoying today....

Daniel
Upper Changi

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Wow that's a lot of records, all this is sentimental value.
Analog all the way...

Offline Chowbotak

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Eternal Hostility against Tyranny
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2019, 09:34 »
I heard a vinyl bro (gecko of echoloft) passed away recently after he lost his fight with cancer. Previously he has told a bro here tat he would pass his contact to his wife when the time comes. His wife has not contacted him. I wonder what happened to his stuff  :(
I buy hifi to suit my music, not buy music to suit my hifi.

Offline atx2

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2019, 09:44 »
I heard a vinyl bro (gecko of echoloft) passed away recently after he lost his fight with cancer. Previously he has told a bro here tat he would pass his contact to his wife when the time comes. His wife has not contacted him. I wonder what happened to his stuff  :(

gecko bro? sound familiar... RIP
Analog all the way...

Offline Chowbotak

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Eternal Hostility against Tyranny
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2019, 09:04 »
RIP. I think he was only in his 50s. I just told my wife what to do in case I go
I buy hifi to suit my music, not buy music to suit my hifi.