Author Topic: Amazon prime member please come in  (Read 2228 times)

Offline artemov

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Amazon prime member please come in
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2019, 12:34 »
Just want to check, not all items on US Amazon are available on Amazon Prime Now (International) right?
I am looking at this white speaker stands, but searching on Amazon Prime Now (International) turned up empty.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K4XHRYM

Offline liverpudian

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2019, 12:11 »
Just want to check, not all items on US Amazon are available on Amazon Prime Now (International) right?
I am looking at this white speaker stands, but searching on Amazon Prime Now (International) turned up empty.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K4XHRYM

What you see in Amazon Now is what you get and items under International are mainly those sold and shipped by Amazon (not other sellers which your speaker stand falls under).

Offline Norman_Chan

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2019, 12:02 »
Is there really cost saving when you purchase somethings from Amazon US through Amazon Prime Singapore website ?

Offline Chowbotak

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Eternal Hostility against Tyranny
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2019, 12:53 »
The saving is mainly on shipping cost I think. If the stuff I want are available on sg Amazon prime, I'll get from there
I buy hifi to suit my music, not buy music to suit my hifi.

Offline Chowbotak

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Eternal Hostility against Tyranny
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2019, 23:18 »
Now I cunt find any LPs or blurays. Wrote to CS, they said:

I'm sorry to hear that the you are unable to see the Blu-ray and disc on amazon Singapore.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the issue you faced/

Since we have migrated international store from the prime now application to the website, we are doing our best to procure the inventory of the various items as soon as possible.

Please be assured that I've forwarded the product request to the fulfillment team and they are getting in touch with the vendor.

I request you to keep checking the website for the availability of the desired item.

Request you to please accept a $5 Promotional certificate as a token of apology which is issued to your Amazon Singapore account, this will automatically apply the next time you order an eligible item from Singapore store. ‚Äč

We would like to express our gratitude for the patience and understanding you have displayed thus far. It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & would like to thank you for your continued support.

Thank you for choosing Amazon Prime Singapore.
I buy hifi to suit my music, not buy music to suit my hifi.

Offline domho8

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2019, 13:02 »
Wa wu $5 off ah. K I go write also maybe get 10bucks ah.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk