Author Topic: 1st REW session at Earth sound cancel.  (Read 4138 times)

Offline kennyluck2000

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi Ron
Appreciated for your advice.
Btw, Is it wrong doing to accept $150 as i was offered willingly?
For your info, I have helped many friends and never take money or charge my friends
who i knw.

Only 'stranger' who approached me with their little token as his appreciation for my effort
Taxi fees and time to go all the way there ... bring 7m hdmi cable, tripod and laptop.
They asked and offered me to go to their hse.. i didnt even know them before.

In fact, there are so many XP members out there also set their price (paid service) so high long time  ago. I was told.. i just smile coz i didnt want to be a "kepo busy body" person with ppl affair.  I know who are they.. good for them.
I also didnt knw or hv an idea if they might charge per hourly basis as what u mentioned.

For your info, why you charge me when i ask you to lend me the US plug for testing... ??? ??? Since you consider me as your good friend  :'( :'( :'(

Offline whitesox

• Trade Count: (+2)
For your info, why you charge me when i ask you to lend me the US plug for testing... ??? ??? Since you consider me as your good friend  :'( :'( :'(

Kenny,
Will a good friend (or good person) announced this to the whole world? what is your purpose, you posted this?
This is not the right place (thread) for us to post about this here.

On earth, When did I charge you? when did I own US plug? I didn't have it. Don't anyhow accusing me  :(

Knowing we always went together, listened to demo together, I treated you so well with cappuccino and cake when you visited me, enjoyed my chicken soup for free,
 ... will I do all this if you are just an acquaintance friend? you also lend me your acoustic foams, you also witness that I didnt charge when doing REW for friends (you know who..) etc
It doesn't make sense at all Kenny that I won't lend you for free if I have this plug. I think we talk about it over the WA already long time ago.

I dare to say.. if it is true that I charged you for US plug... bad luck will strike me if not you better clarify this before it will happen to you.
(I hope Djblack will make the situation clear since he knows well about this true situation)

To SDDS
I am sorry to 'borrow' your thread
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 16:24 by whitesox »

Offline sdds

• Trade Count: (+3)
Dear All , any personnel matters pls settle offline .The purpose of this thread is for sharing and learning session .Thanks all.

Offline kennyluck2000

Kenny,
Will a good friend (or good person) announced this to the whole world? what is your purpose, you posted this?
This is not the right place (thread) for us to post about this here.

On earth, When did I charge you? when did I own US plug? I didn't have it. Don't anyhow accusing me  :(

Knowing we always went together, listened to demo together, I treated you so well with cappuccino and cake when you visited me, enjoyed my chicken soup for free,
 ... will I do all this if you are just an acquaintance friend? you also lend me your acoustic foams, you also witness that I didnt charge when doing REW for friends (you know who..) etc
It doesn't make sense at all Kenny that I won't lend you for free if I have this plug. I think we talk about it over the WA already long time ago.

I dare to say.. if it is true that I charged you for US plug... bad luck will strike me if not you better clarify this before it will happen to you.
(I hope Djblack will make the situation clear since he knows well about this true situation)

To SDDS
I am sorry to 'borrow' your thread

Thanks Henry for you to make your statement here. You can denied the incident to the whole world but this was brought up on our small chat group. What ever happen in that chat group will stay in that chat group...
Yes i agree i had make a mistake to bring up this issue because is off topic and i apologies to all the members here :'(
But i thinks the statement you make today is enough for that small chat group members to see in this forum.
I thinks is good to show who are their genuine friends and who is their fake friends
Some friends are worth the effort to help but some is best to stay a distance..
I will not sadden by that incident, but in a good way it gave me a chance to know a friend better... 8) 8)
Henry let move on toward a better tomorrow...
Cheer to all... ;) ;) ;)

Offline winwinc81

Thanks Henry for you to make your statement here. You can denied the incident to the whole world but this was brought up on our small chat group. What ever happen in that chat group will stay in that chat group...
Yes i agree i had make a mistake to bring up this issue because is off topic and i apologies to all the members here :'(
But i thinks the statement you make today is enough for that small chat group members to see in this forum.
I thinks is good to show who are their genuine friends and who is their fake friends
Some friends are worth the effort to help but some is best to stay a distance..
I will not sadden by that incident, but in a good way it gave me a chance to know a friend better... 8) 8)
Henry let move on toward a better tomorrow...
Cheer to all... ;) ;) ;)
Magnificent!!!  Towards a better tomorrow!

Offline sdds

Offline sdds

Bro who are still interested , we may conduct 3rd session . pls indicate your interests . Thanks

Offline khlim_77

Bro who are still interested , we may conduct 3rd session . pls indicate your interests . Thanks

Bro, thanks for the hard work
Please reserve 2-3 seat for the third session

Offline Santosh

• Snr Member
3rd REW session:

1. Santosh
Onkyo 5010 | Rotel 1582 | Oppo UHD 205 | AC Ryan HD3
Front: Danlavy SC II | Center: Thiel SCS3| Surround: Denon
THX Subs: M&K MX5000 MK II | M&K MX350  | Anti-Mode 8033 | Auralex Great Gramma &  Gramma
Infocus IN82 | Remoca 100" High Contrast Grey, Pull down
Darbee Darblet DVP 5000 Video Enhancement 
Cables: HDMI Chord Active | Monster M-series MCX-1s | Audio Technica
Power Conditioner: PLiXiR BAC 3000

Offline Den9893

3rd REW session:

1. Santosh
2. Den9893

Offline khlim_77

3rd REW session:

1. Santosh
2. Den9893
3. Khlim _77
4. Mark
5. Rai

Offline sdds

Re: 1st REW session at Earth sound cancel.
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2019, 09:11 »
Apologies to all , the upcoming session for rew sessions has been cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. However , who are interested we can still have a subwoofer shootout activities which i will post at a later stage .Thanks

Offline khlim_77

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2019, 09:16 »
3rd REW session:

1. Santosh
2. Den9893
3. Khlim _77
4. Mark
5. Rai
6. Toy

Offline WIM

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2019, 09:54 »
3rd REW session:

1. Santosh
2. Den9893
3. Khlim _77
4. Mark
5. Rai
6. Toy
7. WIM

Offline Hillviewer

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2019, 10:08 »
3rd REW session:

1. Santosh
2. Den9893
3. Khlim _77
4. Mark
5. Rai
6. Toy
7. WIM
8. Hillviewer