Author Topic: 1st REW session at Earth sound cancel.  (Read 4149 times)

Offline sdds

• Trade Count: (+3)
Re: 1st REW session at Earth Sound on 5th May 2019 ( Sunday)
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2019, 09:19 »
We will announce the next session in due time , once again thanks to all and especially Bro Ronli for his time and efforts . :D

Offline sdds

Re: 1st REW session at Earth Sound on 5th May 2019 ( Sunday)
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2019, 13:22 »
2nd Session , ( 2nd June , 0230 pm to 0530pm) ,please mark your calendar  thanks

1.Keai
2. Servo 15
3. Wizardofoz
4.Cajun 22
5. Redagon118
6. ecpaye
7. lam1n1
8. Rayleh
9. stephensim
0. Ngsk

Offline cajun22

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Thanks for adding me in the 2nd session Scott and Thanks for the training Roni

Offline sdds

Most welcome

Offline rayleh

Offline 3eb

• Trade Count: (+1)
Can add me to backup list for 2nd session? Thanks

Offline sdds

Will do .Thanks

Offline Jag

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+2)
Too much topics t cover in too little time. I would recommend to pace out and split into beginner and intermediate levels.
Electronics : Denon 7200, MiniDSP Dirac 88A, Emotiva XPA-5 Gen2
ATMOS Audio : Martin Logan Ethos (L&R), ML Motif X(C), ML Motion 4 (14pcs surround spkrs)
LFE : Dual Rythmik FV25HP & Crowson Motion Actuator
Video : Sony VPL-HW55ES, Stewart Screen Studiotek 1.3
Source : HTPC
Fully automated HT via Alexa, Z-wave and Logitech Harmony Remote Control

Offline whitesox

Too much topics t cover in too little time. I would recommend to pace out and split into beginner and intermediate levels.

It is a good idea so will you conduct intermediate levels?
I'm keen Jag to learn more from you... I wont mind to contribute soft drink, fruits or snacks.

;D

Offline kennyluck2000

I'm keen Jag to learn more from you... I wont mind to contribute soft drink, fruits or snacks.

;D

Can you cook chicken soup for 20paxs  :-*

Offline whitesox

Can you cook chicken soup for 20paxs  :-*

Hey, how are you, man?

hahahaha....
You still remember my chicken soup during CNY gathering and like it huh?
I don't cook for so many people but only cook for a small gathering, special occasion (4-5 paxs)... but usually, I will cook more and leave it for the host's family so they can eat too.
PM me if you want me to cook for your birthday or wife or kiddo's birthday... FOC

You are always welcome to my house, I can brew cappuccino for you again.

Cheers
 ;D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 06:23 by whitesox »

Offline kennyluck2000

Hey, how are you, man?

hahahaha....
You still remember my chicken soup during CNY gathering and like it huh?
I don't cook for so many people but only cook for a small gathering, special occasion (4-5 paxs)... but usually, I will cook more and leave it for the host's family so they can eat too.
PM me if you want me to cook for your birthday or wife or kiddo's birthday... FOC

You are always welcome to my house, I can brew cappuccino for you again.

Cheers
 ;D

Hahaha thanks.  ;D

Offline ronildoq

;D

Oh yea I forgot to mention that the workshop is not suitable for “Pro Calibrators” like you. It is more suitable for beginners and intermediate level users who are keen to bring out the best in their systems

By the way, quick check, what do you calibrate when you charge your customers $150? Is it on hourly basis ?

Good side income , maybe you can widen the horizon by offering your paid services on forum instead of just carousell, will be good for you , I’m sure there will be many customers who will jump at the opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kennyluck2000

Oh yea I forgot to mention that the workshop is not suitable for “Pro Calibrators” like you. It is more suitable for beginners and intermediate level users who are keen to bring out the best in their systems

By the way, quick check, what do you calibrate when you charge your customers $150? Is it on hourly basis ?

Good side income , maybe you can widen the horizon by offering your paid services on forum instead of just carousell, will be good for you , I’m sure there will be many customers who will jump at the opportunity.

I don't thinks he will charge our Xtremeplace member for his service if we will to engage him. I am Proud of just knowing my friend he is a Pro in REW. Well I hope we all can learn more thing from him after your class for the beginner and intermediate users. I am sure he can conduct a free class for all Xtremeplace members..  :-*
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 10:34 by kennyluck2000 »

Offline whitesox

Hi Ron
Appreciated for your advice.
Btw, Is it wrong doing to accept $150 as i was offered willingly?
For your info, I have helped many friends and never take money or charge my friends
who i knw.
Only 'stranger' who approached me with their little token as his appreciation for my effort
Taxi fees and time to go all the way there ... bring 7m hdmi cable, tripod and laptop.
They asked and offered me to go to their hse.. i didnt even know them before.

In fact, there are so many XP members out there also set their price (paid service) so high long time  ago. I was told.. i just smile coz i didnt want to be a "kepo busy body" person with ppl affair.  I know who are they.. good for them.
I also didnt knw or hv an idea if they might charge per hourly basis as what u mentioned.