Author Topic: Bluetooth receiver to connect to 3.5mm wired headphones  (Read 511 times)

Offline wizardofoz

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dont take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive
Anyone recommend a BT headphone receiver (to connect to phone) with wired headphones like IEM?

I prefer availability locally (shop) and support for Android and iOS devices is important.

Need to get quickly as its a birthday present.
I have a pile of stuff that pushes out squiggly waveforms from smaller squiggly waveforms that sometimes come from 1's and 0's.
It's wonderful to behold as long as you don't let the magic smoke out.

Life is short! Enjoy the music while it plays, when it stops, there might be a chair for you...or  maybe not.

Offline YANG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Bluetooth receiver to connect to 3.5mm wired headphones
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 13:36 »
FiiO hv such a bt receiver that he internal amplification such that user can do volume control. However... It's pricey and also very limited in playtime. Roughly abt 3hrs per charge.

I'm currently using a bt receiver from this REMAX RBS3 package on my AKG K92 headset that plays 1.5hrs more than what FiiO can achieve, but lacks on features such as aptX.

If u can find......@ $30 is probably acceptable?

Offline wizardofoz

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dont take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 13:44 »
I have looked online at the Fiio BTR3 @11hrs they say...or uBTR @9hrs but not 3hrs that's ridiculous. is this your personal experience with Fiio?

I might settle on some BT IEM's for the gift but for my custom IEM's I want something a bit more up market.
I have a pile of stuff that pushes out squiggly waveforms from smaller squiggly waveforms that sometimes come from 1's and 0's.
It's wonderful to behold as long as you don't let the magic smoke out.

Life is short! Enjoy the music while it plays, when it stops, there might be a chair for you...or  maybe not.

Offline YANG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 13:50 »
I don't own that... It was a loan from my colleague whom had used it since last year's introduction in one of the I.T show... Maybe he had charged too much that his unit's battery is losing it's grip on holding charge?
Model reference I couldn't remember...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal