Author Topic: Mac Unappreciation Thread...  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Doggie Howser

• Trade Count: (0)
Mac Unappreciation Thread...
« on: March 14, 2019, 10:05 »
Just watched this video.. and this guy is one of the bigger (but objective) Apple fanboy around..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZUSFda_W7k

I kinda agree that the whole quality on Apple notebooks have been going downhill. My MBP Retina Touch Bar keyboard is really unreliable.. been flaking intermittently and that USB-C charging port becomes loose after a few years when the old MagSafe is still plodding reliably after sooo many years.

End of Line - Derezzed

Offline AndrewC

Re: Mac Unappreciation Thread...
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 17:11 »
Just watched this video.. and this guy is one of the bigger (but objective) Apple fanboy around..

You’re kidding right?? Lew is among the biggest Apple basher for years now  ???

That said, he’s not wrong about the f’ing lousy keyboard on the current generation of Macbook Pros… Here’s the irony though; I use an HP Elitebook at work that has a normal (nice) keyboard, and the MacBook Pro at home with it’s crappy keyboard; for whatever reason, I can type a whole lot faster on the Macbook then I can on the HP :P
You'll never get to heaven with a smile on your face from me.

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 18:07 »
You’re kidding right?? Lew is among the biggest Apple basher for years now  ???

That said, he’s not wrong about the f’ing lousy keyboard on the current generation of Macbook Pros… Here’s the irony though; I use an HP Elitebook at work that has a normal (nice) keyboard, and the MacBook Pro at home with it’s crappy keyboard; for whatever reason, I can type a whole lot faster on the Macbook then I can on the HP :P

Yes Andrew is right...Luke actually don't like Apple products. But because he need to be "objective" to avoid been labelled as Apple basher...he literally forced himself to use Apple products like the Apple iPhone X challenge for a week etc just to prove that he is not.

Like both, I do agreed that Apple's butterfly switch keyboard mechanism is a complete flop...totally unreliable even with the latest generation switches.

Offline jerms

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 12:57 »
I do agreed that Apple's butterfly switch keyboard mechanism is a complete flop...totally unreliable even with the latest generation switches

WORST EVER