Author Topic: Earth Sound  (Read 15724 times)

Offline sdds

• Trade Count: (+3)
Re: Earth Sound
« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2019, 10:48 »
Audio control products coming soon

https://www.audiocontrol.com/

Offline wizardofoz

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dont take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive
« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2019, 13:08 »
What is ball park pricing for the M9 & M5?
I have a pile of stuff that pushes out squiggly waveforms from smaller squiggly waveforms that sometimes come from 1's and 0's.
It's wonderful to behold as long as you don't let the magic smoke out.

Life is short! Enjoy the music while it plays, when it stops, there might be a chair for you...or  maybe not.

Offline sdds

« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2019, 13:20 »
Pricing to be updated soon .

Offline ronildoq

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2019, 18:39 »
Nice ! Audio control also Dirac capable avr !

Offline kaydee6

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2019, 08:56 »
What's the price of the concert avr-9?

Offline sdds

« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2019, 09:49 »
Thank you for the interests .Pricing and models will be release in due time .

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
« Reply #156 on: June 22, 2019, 09:59 »
Looks like Anthem from the outlook...simple facade but its inside that counts. A look at the rear connections also looked very clean. I couldn't help but see the similarities between Audio Control and Anthem - particularly their line of AV Receivers - the AVR-7/9 which already abut 3 years old - released circa 2016. Are there any newer models coming soon as the official website didn't reveal any.

Offline kaydee6

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2019, 10:09 »
I suspect it's OEM from Anthem or Arcam?

Offline sigurros

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • "What we think, we become"
« Reply #158 on: June 22, 2019, 11:28 »
What's the price of the concert avr-9?

Please PM price for both models. Thanks.

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
« Reply #159 on: June 22, 2019, 13:32 »
I suspect it's OEM from Anthem or Arcam?

Yes, it does have a deja vu vibe to its...but it has an official website. Let's wait for the product to land in Earth Sound before we comment further. :)

Offline econav

« Reply #160 on: July 17, 2019, 11:16 »
Here we go again.....
We will be open for demo the range of Audio control AVR7 and AVR9 , also the M5,M9 + G3 7 channel amp .
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline econav

« Reply #161 on: July 17, 2019, 18:39 »
For those who want a demo after office hrs from 6-10pm , pls whatsapp @96387418 to arrange.
For those who want to demo from 11-5pm , pls drop by Earth Sound @ 02-33 The Adelphi.
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline econav

« Reply #162 on: July 17, 2019, 23:33 »
Hi moderator,
i created a thread called “ AudioControl Product” above 2 posts, which we represent, and it was to focus on the brand solely and intended for all things/specs/applications etc  and discussions/reviews related to Audio Control product range only.  However,  it was merged into Earth Sound’s thread (Earth Sound is a company and our dealer). Hence, I think it’s inappropriate as Earth Sound is a shop selling all types of products and all their promotions and product info are related to their company’s activities. As such, I would appreciate if you could separate this  brand /product thread from a Retailer’s company’s thread. Looking forward to our Audio Control products’ thread to be restored.
Thank you for your prompt action and understanding in this respect.
all post

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
« Reply #163 on: July 18, 2019, 08:29 »
Hi moderator,
i created a thread called “ AudioControl Product” above 2 posts, which we represent, and it was to focus on the brand solely and intended for all things/specs/applications etc  and discussions/reviews related to Audio Control product range only.  However,  it was merged into Earth Sound’s thread (Earth Sound is a company and our dealer). Hence, I think it’s inappropriate as Earth Sound is a shop selling all types of products and all their promotions and product info are related to their company’s activities. As such, I would appreciate if you could separate this  brand /product thread from a Retailer’s company’s thread. Looking forward to our Audio Control products’ thread to be restored.
Thank you for your prompt action and understanding in this respect.

Sure thing! We will be happy to oblige as soon as you can tell us what kind of "value-added" information which will be shared in that separate new thread focusing on AudioControl AVRs, apart from the generic information which can be easily procured from AudioControl website or equivalent. If it is a sound one, we will be happy to accede to you request :)

Offline econav

« Reply #164 on: July 21, 2019, 14:19 »
as soon as you can tell us what kind of "value-added" information which will be shared in that separate new thread focusing on AudioControl AVRs,
Hi,
we dare not make that claim. But infact we have a tranning yesterday for understanding basic Dirac calibration process in our workshop and we going to have another tomorow to compare with dif AVR .

We have in place for some activity that in the past we carry out in the retail shop , but lot of user find it hard for the timing to attend and not able to focus as ppl/customer may walk into the shop and we cant keep doing all the freq test that will affect other retail’s operation.

This is our workshop location , which we can hold tranning for AudioControl and comparing with other brand anyone have the interest or bring over to our workshop to compare.

If this thread is merge under a Shop’s name i think that not only hard for user to locate the topic but will affect Earth Sound’s day to day activity and their promotion and comunicate with their customer, as this thread is belong to them and only for their own activity not Econav or AudioControl .

The following is one of a brand name that have it own thread and i believe AudioControl should have a small place in this Forum dont you ......
all post