Author Topic: Using Bluetooth enabled Amp/DAC to stream music from HP to HiFi stereo set  (Read 540 times)

Offline Angelo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I'm a llama!
Hi guys, its been a while since I last post.

I have a bedroom stereo set ( CDplayer - Tube Pre & Power tube amplifier - Floorstanding Speakers ) which I have not used for some time as I am lazy now to go to my other room and get CD and play it from the CD player.

Since I have downloaded songs on my Samsung Note 8, I thought of streaming the songs from my Note 8 to the Bluetooth enabled Amp/DAC and then the songs will be decoded and amplified and play out from the speakers.

I do not have a Bluetooth enabled Amp/DAC now and is contemplating getting one. Can brothers here who has experiences,  provide some comments/opinion on my intention? I do not expect very good sound because of the MP3 songs downloaded but at least my floor standers will help to make the music better sounding when compared to the one playing out from my Note 8 speakers.

I am a total novice in this idea and pls help... thanks.

Budget for the Bluetooth enabled amp/DAC... i saw the Bollo Bar 4 brought in by Littlemart and I thought the budget of $200 is ok for me but not sure whether there is any other brother who has bought it and be able to give some review.

Advance thanks for your inputs/comments !

Regards, Angelo

Online AndrewC

Regards, Angelo

Dude, you're not a newbie, this is "Planet Music" meant for discussing music, not hardware. Try "Planet Audio" if you hope to see a proper response to your query.
You'll never get to heaven with a smile on your face from me.

Offline Angelo

• I'm a llama!

I have a bedroom stereo set ( CDplayer - Tube Pre & Power tube amplifier - Floorstanding Speakers ) which I have not used for some time as I am lazy now to go to my other room and get CD and play it from the CD player.

Since I have downloaded songs on my Samsung Note 8, I thought of streaming the songs from my Note 8 to the Bluetooth enabled Amp/DAC and then the songs will be decoded and amplified and play out from the speakers.

I do not have a Bluetooth enabled Amp/DAC now and is contemplating getting one. Can brothers here who has experiences,  provide some comments/opinion on my intention? I do not expect very good sound because of the MP3 songs downloaded but at least my floor standers will help to make the music better sounding when compared to the one playing out from my Note 8 speakers.

I am a total novice in this idea and pls help... thanks.

Budget for the Bluetooth enabled amp/DAC... i saw the Bollo Bar 4 brought in by Littlemart and I thought the budget of $200 is ok for me but not sure whether there is any other brother who has bought it and be able to give some review.

Advance thanks for your inputs/comments !

Regards, Angelo

Offline Angelo

• I'm a llama!
Thanks, AndrewC.. sorry, was thinking properly. I have asked in the Planet Music and hopefully can get some feedback.

Once again - appreciate your comments and advice!

Regards
Angelo

Online Tiktokape

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Nothing to compare, be happy and enjoy while alive
All you need is just Bluetooth receiver with stereo output into stereo input of your preamp.

https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-bluetooth-audio-receiver-for-your-home-stereo-or-speakers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Boxerfan88

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Life begins at 7000rpm
check out Google Chromecast Audio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Soekris dac1541 | DA&T A38  | Usher MD2+X616 | Orisun DD12 | Samsung PS50B850 | Elementa BAC 2500 |
Yammy RXA3030 | RPi3+Kodi | BDP-S5100 | PC+foobar2000 | Chromecast

Offline Saycheese78

• Trade Count: (+1)
Buy while you can. It is end of sales.

Offline Angelo

• I'm a llama!
 Hi Saycheese78- do u mean the Chrome cast audio? Is it from Amazon or, some other website?

Thanks for the information, Angelo.

Offline Audio

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Plenty to choose from.  I got a Green-U in my car....stream the music from my phone (actually from my HK NAS) into my car audio system.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32624733221.html

(Audio)