Author Topic: DLP 4K projector (Benq 5700 Demo Great Sharing ) Tweaking Projector .  (Read 16877 times)

Offline wizardofoz

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dont take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive
I will not be able to tell , this was not physically on is lens movement positioning .

We have to certain , the calculation on PJC is all base on lens to projection image and not PJ with body and HDMI distance .

4.7M is lens to screen give or take a few CM
I have a pile of stuff that pushes out squiggly waveforms from smaller squiggly waveforms that sometimes come from 1's and 0's.
It's wonderful to behold as long as you don't let the magic smoke out.

Life is short! Enjoy the music while it plays, when it stops, there might be a chair for you...or  maybe not.

Offline chaozhoi

• Trade Count: (0)
Interested to demo the w5700 when it's here.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Offline alf

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Let your experience define your choice "View It"
    • www.entheos.com.sg
Likely around May according to Benq guys .
Cyrus Cine-Projection Screens will unleash the Visual Experince of your " Home Theatre"
      Optical Tech / Metal Fabricator NTC/ ( ISF Trained Dealer)
JVC projectors UHD  /Sony projector 4k .Optima UHD /Benq UHD .Cyrus cine projection , OPTI White , Phantom Grey and Black Mambo II for different ambient application screen. JKP 709 calibration disc / UHD HDR ~10 calibaration disc

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...

Make sure BenQ do a proper calibration this time and get more "vibrant" titles to showcase the HDR.

Offline HDTV_noobie

Look forward to it :)

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
https://youtu.be/RKZcLVSq40A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline alf

• www.entheos.com.sg
Yah ! Vincent got it spot on , I did a physical test on the benq 2700  for both the distance mounting and type colour setting possibilities .

It is true in regards to the distance mounting , the benq 2700 is mend for those small space and hall application it will mounted in the middle of the room or just before your seating area . During that night the colour adjustment on HDR setting is also limited for on the prototype unit we have seen . Overall I have manage set the colour much better for deeper blacks and colour saturation ( movies demo Lone Survival , Great Wall n John Wick ) On setting “Standard” out of the box if you set on cinema mode it does very well on SDR via Netflix for TV series  . ( tested during Benq launch for gamers in last week  )

So for those who has a larger room or need longer throw is best to wait for the next demo on Benq 5700 model .

Hopefully Benq Singapore is able to get hold of the benq 5700 soon for xtremplace member exclusive preview again . I will be starting a thread soon on the demo so can stagers timing for those who are interested .
Cyrus Cine-Projection Screens will unleash the Visual Experince of your " Home Theatre"
JVC projectors UHD  /Sony projector 4k .Optima UHD /Benq UHD .Cyrus cine projection , OPTI White , Phantom Grey and Black Mambo II for different ambient application screen. JKP 709 calibration disc / UHD HDR ~10 calibaration disc

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
Cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline chaozhoi

Looking at this model to upgrade my 40es also. Hopefully the zoom range is similar

Offline ronildoq

• Trade Count: (+2)
Yah ! Vincent got it spot on , I did a physical test on the benq 2700  for both the distance mounting and type colour setting possibilities .

It is true in regards to the distance mounting , the benq 2700 is mend for those small space and hall application it will mounted in the middle of the room or just before your seating area . During that night the colour adjustment on HDR setting is also limited for on the prototype unit we have seen . Overall I have manage set the colour much better for deeper blacks and colour saturation ( movies demo Lone Survival , Great Wall n John Wick ) On setting “Standard” out of the box if you set on cinema mode it does very well on SDR via Netflix for TV series  . ( tested during Benq launch for gamers in last week  )

So for those who has a larger room or need longer throw is best to wait for the next demo on Benq 5700 model .

Hopefully Benq Singapore is able to get hold of the benq 5700 soon for xtremplace member exclusive preview again . I will be starting a thread soon on the demo so can stagers timing for those who are interested .

Yes let us know , I’m still waiting patiently for the right PJ

Offline alf

• www.entheos.com.sg
While waiting for the demo unit of BENQ 5700 set to be in lets start the name list of who is keen to see the projector. Please PM Me your contact so I can whats app directly for those who seldom check the forum .

A) 

Offline HDTV_noobie

While waiting for the demo unit of BENQ 5700 set to be in lets start the name list of who is keen to see the projector. Please PM Me your contact so I can whats app directly for those who seldom check the forum .

A)  hdtv_noobie
B)
C)

Offline chaozhoi

A)  hdtv_noobie
B) chaozhoi
C)

Offline Wilber

• Trade Count: (+7)

A)  hdtv_noobie
B) chaozhoi
3) Khun/Wilber
Marantz AV8802A, JBL Professional Speakers Powered by Harman Crown DCI amps. Zidoo X9S. Clef Cleansource Power Regenerator, Optoma UHD65, Panamorph Lens, Prismasonic Curve Frame with UF Fabric, Fibaro Home Automation.

Offline ronildoq

• Trade Count: (+2)

A)  hdtv_noobie
B) chaozhoi
3) Khun/Wilber
4) Ronildoq (free in April & May)