Author Topic: Standard screen vs Tap tension screen Motorize type  (Read 372 times)

Offline alf

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Let your experience define your choice "View It"
    • www.entheos.com.sg
Standard screen vs Tap tension screen Motorize type
« on: January 31, 2019, 15:37 »
A separate thread on Motorize Standard Fiberglass type versus Tap tension

I am experimenting the 2nd generation Cyrus cine projection screen , new motorize system with even larger roller bar , heavy drop bar and a more silent motor ( 25 % larger than conventional motorize type ) On both fiber glass 4k surface and another is tap -tension with the same mechanical structure . Both also have longer black drop .

I have manage to install the fiber glass material very happy with result . Tomorrow will install the tap tension and see if it is to my expectation , keep my finger cross . ( sorry self shiok )

Any way as I have shared earlier each products has it place just have to be more meticulous during purchase , check the room humidity level before buying a tap tension screen .

Do remember when you buy a projection screen it will be a Long term investment and when you incopperate to your design of your home . Placement is key , follow by installation position and will it cause amplified sound , service maintained and repair , will the flatness last along time . If buying a good well made screen it will last you a Long , Long time with the lease problems . 

Can share the current screen problems or picture what are you are un happy on you current projection screen .

Cyrus Cine-Projection Screens will unleash the Visual Experince of your " Home Theatre"
      Optical Tech / Metal Fabricator NTC/ ( ISF Trained Dealer)
JVC projectors UHD /HDR HDCP 2.2 compliant /Sony projector 4k .Optima UHD .Cyrus cine projection , OPTI White , Phantom Grey and Black Mambo II for different ambient application screen. JKP 709 calibration disc / UHD HDR ~10 calibaration disc

Offline alf

• www.entheos.com.sg
Re: Standard screen vs Tap tension screen Motorize type
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 17:02 »

Standard Fiberglass base with larger mechanics .
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 12:06 by alf »
Cyrus Cine-Projection Screens will unleash the Visual Experince of your " Home Theatre"
JVC projectors UHD /HDR HDCP 2.2 compliant /Sony projector 4k .Optima UHD .Cyrus cine projection , OPTI White , Phantom Grey and Black Mambo II for different ambient application screen. JKP 709 calibration disc / UHD HDR ~10 calibaration disc

Offline alf

• www.entheos.com.sg
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 17:13 »

Tap Tension screen with larger mechanics.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 12:07 by alf »

Offline ranjiths26

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 19:41 »
How much are these screens and where to buy? Thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline alf

• www.entheos.com.sg
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 20:36 »
How much are these screens and where to buy? Thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hi Ranjiths26,

You can always come by to my  Display area for the demo of the standard screen , on my service centre where you can see the Tap tension of display . There is also a training room where you can see the different type of fixed screens.

See which is best to suit your taste and application on the projection screen needs .

Entheos LLp ,
Blk 18 , Sin Ming Lane  # 07 -10 S( 573 960 ) Midview City

Please whats me so can send you the Map of how to get to my unit .