Author Topic: EarphoneCreativeAurvanaTrio  (Read 585 times)

Offline titactoh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • So Long As I Am Happy, Who Cares !
EarphoneCreativeAurvanaTrio
« on: April 09, 2020, 22:51 »

Does anyone own one.
Sound quality aside any hassle in using it.
(No wireless/bluetooth please)

Currently using Creative CX300 earphone satisfactorily for many years but dont mind a better quality set for my Creative MP3 and listening from YOUTUBE in the nights. Not for outdoors.

Thank you.
So Long As I Am Happy, Who Cares !

Offline escutcheon

• Trade Count: (+2)
EarphoneCreativeAurvanaTrio
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 00:46 »
I got one after I lost my Sony XBA300. I feel these Creative Trio sounds better than the Sony, at half the price! Fantastic bass I can feel, and clarity in the mids and highs to rival the Sony.

The Trio uses MMCX connectors so I bought Lightning to MMCX cable for it. Think Carousell have them for less than $30. The only gripe is you have to switch the earphones around for the over-ears cable. The earphone labeled R flipped upside down to connect the L side of the cable.

I also bought a Bluetooth MMCX cable to try. Not too bad, but I am sticking with the Lightning cable for convenience.

And I changed to Comply foam tips from the get go. Silicon tips provided by Sony or Creative never could fit my ears properly.

Very satisfied with them. Don’t think I will be paying more for the Sony in future.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 00:49 by escutcheon »

Offline wmania

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Snr Member
Re: EarphoneCreativeAurvanaTrio
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 09:04 »
The sound quality is good. I only have issues with the build quality. The right metal cap dropped out after a few months usage.
Daniel Hertz M7W Speaker, Daniel Hertz M12 Integrated Amp, Daniel Hertz Premium 500 Cable, MBP 2019

Offline wsdavidcheah

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 10:51 »
Reviews for this earbuds is a mixed bag though I have quite good experience with Creative products. Not the best but generally safe. But at their price point will have stiff competitions from Chi-fi .

Offline titactoh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • So Long As I Am Happy, Who Cares !
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 07:10 »
Thank you bros who provided feedback.

I got a pair over a week ago. Creative communication is very good and so is their prompt delivery.

It is very good for classical music as different instruments can be heard even at low levels and the piano decay is very long and natural over Youtube

The fly in the ointment is a booming bass which sometimes sound like echo when hearing vocals like Cai Qin over YouTube

Overall very satisfied.
So Long As I Am Happy, Who Cares !

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal