Author Topic: Storm audio  (Read 3470 times)

Offline econav

• Trade Count: (+2)
Re: Storm audio
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2019, 14:08 »
I see that storm audio list Absolute Sound as the distributor for Singapore. @econav, are your storm audio units from them?
I can also get stock from Abs .
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline econav

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2019, 14:11 »
5k is the max I can swallow for AVR based on my limited setup.
Well , you can have a set with full dirac to play with .......
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline econav

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2019, 14:28 »
Hence, my question to econav is if their units are from Absolute Sound? What is  the support for breakdown and issues?
As i indicated > if we want, we can get stock from Abs and all support and repair are to handle by the local Agent and claim direct to Storm factory in France.
but we are not selling in the retail or any other , for system install by us carry a 24x7 standby service , which i dont think any retailer able to do that or understand the complexity of a comercial cineplex operation and a custom install for post production , as a processor as such is not just decode the audio( for home ) but also part of the integration and delivery chain for the audio/video.
to begain with ... you will see how we going to use a ISP -16 to control and manage more then 8 sub for demo in the coming KLAV .
all post

Offline FookLai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • survivng with bare system
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2019, 14:54 »
As i indicated > if we want, we can get stock from Abs and all support and repair are to handle by the local Agent and claim direct to Storm factory in France.
but we are not selling in the retail or any other , for system install by us carry a 24x7 standby service , which i dont think any retailer able to do that or understand the complexity of a comercial cineplex operation and a custom install for post production , as a processor as such is not just decode the audio( for home ) but also part of the integration and delivery chain for the audio/video.
to begain with ... you will see how we going to use a ISP -16 to control and manage more then 8 sub for demo in the coming KLAV .

When is the KLAV?

Offline sdds

• Trade Count: (+3)
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2019, 15:07 »
From 26th to 28th July , Fri to Sun @ Hotel Vistana KL

Online kaydee6

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2019, 15:52 »

Thanks. I'll be there.

Offline rayleh

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2019, 16:39 »
Well , you can have a set with full dirac to play with .......

I will be going for audition once I find the time.

Offline FookLai

• survivng with bare system
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2019, 20:02 »

Thanks. Might try to make a trip there also.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 16:56 by FookLai »

Offline ralfale

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2019, 21:42 »
Klav has much more things to see than SG show. Plus so near 1 hour flight. Worth the visit !

Online kaydee6

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2019, 23:12 »
Klav has much more things to see than SG show. Plus so near 1 hour flight. Worth the visit !

I have stopped going to the SG show. 

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2019, 11:25 »
I have stopped going to the SG show.

Kaydee u into an avr now ? Look for a Dirac capable one... trust me won’t go wrong. Dirac is doing everything right at the moment and we should see some nice improvements in bass management modules soon...

Also Dirac has taken note on timing aspects and blending of speakers with subs, something most avrs are not doing hence the manual route , I believe Dirac is catching up very fast, and trust me they will be right up there as one of the best room correction software

Online kaydee6

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2019, 16:20 »
Kaydee u into an avr now ? Look for a Dirac capable one... trust me won’t go wrong. Dirac is doing everything right at the moment and we should see some nice improvements in bass management modules soon...

Also Dirac has taken note on timing aspects and blending of speakers with subs, something most avrs are not doing hence the manual route , I believe Dirac is catching up very fast, and trust me they will be right up there as one of the best room correction software

Nice! I'm using the Denon 8500 with Audyssey but Dirac enabled AV processors/receivers always pique my interest.

Offline econav

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2019, 03:43 »
look out , i may off load a set or two after the KLAV... interested pm me lor.
all post

Offline Djblackfm

If we don't share or exchange knowledge we won't grow & understand. Be more open, Share & Learn.

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2019, 07:31 »
https://www.soundandvision.com/content/stormaudio-develops-advanced-hdmi-card

Its always good to see manufacturers taking over the reins of supply chain to ensure quality of their products. :)