Author Topic: Storm audio  (Read 910 times)

Offline ralfale

• Trade Count: (+1)
Storm audio
« on: January 17, 2019, 12:00 »
New owner reporting ! Mine is the 16 channel processor.

To quote most impressions from bros who heard this , "onkyo with refinement". Well suited for onkyo lovers who prefer punchy dynamic sound with authority. Thats what you get with storm audio.

Initial impressions, big step up from my onkyo processor. Clarity, floor noise, immersiveness, energy all lifted up few notch.

Some pictures to follow . Sorry no unboxing video :)

Sent from my S8 using Tapatalk

Offline sdds

• Trade Count: (+3)
Re: Storm audio
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 12:15 »
Well said . To sum up , storm = onkyo turbo version and lyngdorf = denon turbo version . another level up . so choose your posion ☠️

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 20:58 »
Congrats!

Offline ralfale

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 17:46 »
Looking forward to the impressions with MK sound!

http://www.ravepubs.com/preview-stormaudios-ise-2019-exhibits/

Two Home Theater Demonstrations
Throughout the ISE event StormAudio will be conducting two separate home theater demos. The first is with Alcons Audio, where the two companies will replicate the active 9.1.6 set-up that won AVS Forum’s 2018 CEDIA Expo Best of Show award. Taking place in Hall 6-H150, this features StormAudio’s 32-channel Digital AES Edition processor and an Alcons pro-ribbon loudspeaker system.

The second demo is with M&K Sound, which takes place nearby the exhibit hall in historic Amsterdam. This is a 9.1.4 setup featuring StormAudio’s 20-channel processor. Information on how to attend the demo can be obtained at StormAudio’s stand (5-U59).

Offline ronildoq

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 13:31 »
Looking forward to the impressions with MK sound!

http://www.ravepubs.com/preview-stormaudios-ise-2019-exhibits/

Two Home Theater Demonstrations
Throughout the ISE event StormAudio will be conducting two separate home theater demos. The first is with Alcons Audio, where the two companies will replicate the active 9.1.6 set-up that won AVS Forum’s 2018 CEDIA Expo Best of Show award. Taking place in Hall 6-H150, this features StormAudio’s 32-channel Digital AES Edition processor and an Alcons pro-ribbon loudspeaker system.

The second demo is with M&K Sound, which takes place nearby the exhibit hall in historic Amsterdam. This is a 9.1.4 setup featuring StormAudio’s 20-channel processor. Information on how to attend the demo can be obtained at StormAudio’s stand (5-U59).

Wah, thats nice. M&K pairing with Storm, looks awesome! im sure it wil be , too bad we are in Singapore, no chance to experience this

Offline lampsy86

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Snr Member
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 21:55 »
New owner reporting ! Mine is the 16 channel processor.

To quote most impressions from bros who heard this , "onkyo with refinement". Well suited for onkyo lovers who prefer punchy dynamic sound with authority. Thats what you get with storm audio.

Initial impressions, big step up from my onkyo processor. Clarity, floor noise, immersiveness, energy all lifted up few notch.

Some pictures to follow . Sorry no unboxing video :)

Sent from my S8 using Tapatalk
DAMN !! This ticks all my boxes except 1...
13 or more channels processing
Full Dirac suite
Modular built for future upgrades/swaps
Budget

Enjoy your new toy !!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk