Author Topic: Official Thread: JVC N Series Native 4K Projectors  (Read 7655 times)

Offline alf

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Let your experience define your choice "View It"
    • www.entheos.com.sg
Re: Official Thread: JVC N Series Native 4K Projectors
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2019, 23:21 »
tab tensioned screen is as good as fixed. And it's neat.
I dun have problem on insects.
But I have big problems on molds ! :( This is branded Stewart some more.

This is one of the major issue for tap tension screen ,it does not matter what brand as long as the environment is humid ( fungus and mold  will appear)   

I am experimenting  the 2nd generation of motorize system with even larger roller bar , heavy drop bar and a more silent motor ( 25 % larger than conventional motorize type ) On both fiber glass 4k surface and another is tap -tension with the same mechanical structure . Both also have longer black drop .

I have manage to install the fiber glass material very happy with result . Tomorrow will install the tap tension and see if it is to my expectation , keep my finger cross . ( sorry self shiok )

Any way as I have shared earlier each products has it place just have to be more meticulous during purchase , check the room humidity level before buying a tap tension screen .

Do remember when you buy a projection screen it will be a Long term investment and when you incopperate to your design of your home . Placement is key , follow by installation position and will it cause amplified sound , service maintained and repair , will the flatness last along time . If buying a good well made screen it will last you a Long , Long time with the lease problems . 

« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 18:40 by alf »
Cyrus Cine-Projection Screens will unleash the Visual Experince of your " Home Theatre"
      Optical Tech / Metal Fabricator NTC/ ( ISF Trained Dealer)
JVC projectors UHD /HDR HDCP 2.2 compliant /Sony projector 4k .Optima UHD .Cyrus cine projection , OPTI White , Phantom Grey and Black Mambo II for different ambient application screen. JKP 709 calibration disc / UHD HDR ~10 calibaration disc

Offline econav

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2019, 11:02 »
Today I had placed a pre order for the JVC N7 through a local dealer. If all turns out well, I should be getting the projector either end of Jan or early Feb.

Fingers crossed that I can get it before CNY but I highly doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It came to our understanding that this "unknown source of info/delivery period and pre-order" that are directly related to the local market and warranty have created unease and tensions for some of our customers/dealers, and we have since updated this "insinuated chain of events" to JVCKENWOOD Singapore.

Official indication from JVCKENWOOD Singapore will follow shortly and we reserve all rights for any action, if needed, for the good of all who already placed their orders and deposits and the confidence of our valuable customers/dealers be restored.

Valerie Neo
Director of Sales
ECON AV CONCEPTS PTE LTD
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
All used items will not come with cable.
For viewing of used items. text@96387418
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968

Offline econav

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2019, 14:47 »
Dear Valuable Customers/Dealers/and all at Xtremeplace

As per my message of yesterday, attached is the Official Letter from JVCKENWOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD
which is self-explanatory.

We hope that the confusion that had been created by "some parties" either implicitly or explicitly have all
been clarified through JVCKENWOOD SINGAPORE PTE LTD.

We extend our apologies to those valuable prospective customers who might had been caught in the web of
deceit by some person/people with ill intentions to affect the credibility of both JVCKENWOOD SINGAPORE PTE
LTD and ECON AV CONCEPTS PTE LTD and its' management and staff in your waving decision.  We fully understand
your plight in this dilemma.

We certainly look forward to be of service with introducing good products to all and in Xtremeplace and your friends in due course.

We, in ECON AV CONCEPTS PTE LTD  wish all a Blessed and Prosperous CNY.

VALERIE NEO
Director of Sales
ECON AV CONCEPTS PTE LTD

We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2019, 19:50 »
Thanks Valerie for the clarification. :)

Offline econav

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2019, 18:17 »
Today I had placed a pre order for the JVC N7 through a local dealer. If all turns out well, I should be getting the projector either end of Jan or early Feb.

Dear Desray

In the capacity of your current profession, what is right to say and what is not, I believe as a responsible person you are fully aware of such a stand as the wrong claims/words and their connotations can result in legal actions by the relevant parties.  On
15 Jan 2019, we posted our prices/program and delivery/warranty terms very clearly.  However, on 18 Jan 2019, you posted you had placed a pre-order through a local dealer and delivery would be end Jan 2019 or early Feb.  I believe you would have conclusive information for the warranty and delivery before you posted your message with your order in hand.  After your posting, there were rumours by some unknown sources that their supplies of JVC N series projectors are also in Feb and come with 3 years' warranty and they are warranteed by JVCKenwood Singapore.  All those who have been dealers/customers of JVC projectors know very well they come with 1 year warranty in the past.  But we requested for JVCKenwood Singapore to extend a 2 years' warranty for their new N series. 

If you have confirmed your order of the N7 from "your local dealer", am I right to say, the warranty terms and delivery status were stated clearly on your order but it seems you were still doubting the authenticity of our posted warranty period. 
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=281710.msg1296506#msg1296506
With the release of your information, many prospective customers and dealers locally and overseas are questioning us and JVCKenwood.  Our Japanese counterpart would like to know the source from your kindself since you made this statement.  This, I believe you would agree with me is what a responsible person would do.  As you and all the readers in this forum know, news be they fake or true will affect the aftermath of a product/dealer/distributor/manufacturer and it has to be delivered with caution.

Having said all the above, we would like to hear from you where this source was derived from and who is the local dealer who made such promises.

Your cooperation and frank sharing would help to dispel the doubts of your followers/readers and restore confidence in the marketplace.  However, if you do not wish to share openly in this thread, you may like to email me personally at
valneo@econ-av.com.

VALERIE NEO
Director of Sales
ECON AV CONCEPTS PTE LTD

CC: JVC KENWOOD SINGAPORE
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 18:20 by econav »
all post

Offline bluepill193

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2019, 18:29 »
Wow what is happening? Why is there threat of legal action when someone just mentions he is expecting delivery of a projector? Maybe the target should be this so called local dealer who may have made some false promises/claims rather than confronting the buyer?

Offline BadEnglish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Int 0x19
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2019, 19:19 »
Dear Desray

In the capacity of your current profession, what is right to say and what is not, I believe as a responsible person you are fully aware of such a stand as the wrong claims/words and their connotations can result in legal actions by the relevant parties....

I'm not a follower of Desray , but I believe above paragraph is not called for,  especially this is a hobby forum and giving that what he posted

Any Tom,  Dick, or Harry can be a dealer but authorized dealer is a question.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 19:22 by BadEnglish »
Trying very hard to reproduce the music and sound that creative mixing-artists composed in the studios, at home with limited knowledge and resources.

Offline alf

• Let your experience define your choice "View It"
    • www.entheos.com.sg
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2019, 19:53 »
Wow ...I manage too look at the Official Letter states it is Authorize Dealer not Exclusive dealer correct ?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 22:02 by alf »
Cyrus Cine-Projection Screens will unleash the Visual Experince of your " Home Theatre"
      Optical Tech / Metal Fabricator NTC/ ( ISF Trained Dealer)
JVC projectors UHD /HDR HDCP 2.2 compliant /Sony projector 4k .Optima UHD .Cyrus cine projection , OPTI White , Phantom Grey and Black Mambo II for different ambient application screen. JKP 709 calibration disc / UHD HDR ~10 calibaration disc

Offline bluepill193

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2019, 22:04 »
Wow ...I manage to at the Official Letter states it is Authorize Dealer not Exclusive dealer correct ?
+1
Ridiculously aggressive tone just because buying from someone else who can deliver the goods earlier. If want to pursue then go after the seller, why threaten the buyer. You also have no right to ask buyer to contact you especially when your tone is so full of menace. Wtf

Offline Basshead

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2019, 23:35 »
Absolutely rubbish tone... Who are you to question Desray? He does not owe you or any of us anything, as he was simply sharing his own experience purchasing from another dealer that is not you... and as a buyer, do clarify how he is liable for any legal action if he incorrectly states the delivery time and warranty period...

He is neither part of JVC KENWOOD... and I am sure he had better things to do than spread falsehoods for nobody’s gain

Offline kaydee6

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2019, 06:03 »
I read Desray comments and I can’t see any wrong. Am I missing something?

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2019, 09:23 »
I read Desray comments and I can’t see any wrong. Am I missing something?

I don’t find anything wrong too, maybe Desray is very excited with his new toy, I would be if I were him, absolutely ecstatic, especially if I could get delivery earlier than expected....

It’s risky to over promise and under deliver, from a sellers point... so gotta be wary whom we purchase from ....then again I can buy it from overseas and start using it tomorrow... who is to stop him? I think he has good intentions, and wanted to post an early review of the N7 for the benefit of all...

There is absolutely no sense threatening legal action on end users, JVC should go after the irresponsible seller, whoever that is...

Offline kaydee6

« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2019, 09:48 »
Unnecessary drama.

Offline Hero

« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2019, 10:11 »
Looks to me like an irresponsible JVC seller giving out unsupported promises to secure more sales for himself is the root cause here.

On the brighter side, I am grateful that Econ AV has helped to secure and confirm a 2 year warranty for us buyers, and also give caution to potential buyers to be careful about ensuring your purchases are supported by local warranty.

Desray's well meaning posts was unfortunately caught in the crossfire.

Let's drop the negatives and move on with the positives ok  ;D

Offline AndrewC

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2019, 10:19 »
Valerie Neo/ECON AV, I urge you retract your post, apologise to Desray, and the X’Place user community. Otherwise, this is going to end in tears, yours. It’ll start with a formal letter of complaint to JVC-Kenwood Singapore about your belligerent public posting using their name.

Don’t say you weren’t warned.

Dear Desray

In the capacity of your current profession, what is right to say and what is not, I believe as a responsible person you are fully aware of such a stand as the wrong claims/words and their connotations can result in legal actions by the relevant parties.  On
15 Jan 2019, we posted our prices/program and delivery/warranty terms very clearly.  However, on 18 Jan 2019, you posted you had placed a pre-order through a local dealer and delivery would be end Jan 2019 or early Feb.  I believe you would have conclusive information for the warranty and delivery before you posted your message with your order in hand.  After your posting, there were rumours by some unknown sources that their supplies of JVC N series projectors are also in Feb and come with 3 years' warranty and they are warranteed by JVCKenwood Singapore.  All those who have been dealers/customers of JVC projectors know very well they come with 1 year warranty in the past.  But we requested for JVCKenwood Singapore to extend a 2 years' warranty for their new N series. 

If you have confirmed your order of the N7 from "your local dealer", am I right to say, the warranty terms and delivery status were stated clearly on your order but it seems you were still doubting the authenticity of our posted warranty period. 
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=281710.msg1296506#msg1296506
With the release of your information, many prospective customers and dealers locally and overseas are questioning us and JVCKenwood.  Our Japanese counterpart would like to know the source from your kindself since you made this statement.  This, I believe you would agree with me is what a responsible person would do.  As you and all the readers in this forum know, news be they fake or true will affect the aftermath of a product/dealer/distributor/manufacturer and it has to be delivered with caution.

Having said all the above, we would like to hear from you where this source was derived from and who is the local dealer who made such promises.

Your cooperation and frank sharing would help to dispel the doubts of your followers/readers and restore confidence in the marketplace.  However, if you do not wish to share openly in this thread, you may like to email me personally at
valneo@econ-av.com.

VALERIE NEO
Director of Sales
ECON AV CONCEPTS PTE LTD

CC: JVC KENWOOD SINGAPORE
You'll never get to heaven with a smile on your face from me.