Author Topic: Formula 1 2019  (Read 10951 times)

Offline francis wu

• Trade Count: (+5)
Re: Formula 1 2019
« Reply #165 on: October 14, 2019, 15:03 »
Hamster is a cry baby sometimes and he doesn’t like to lose to his teammate at all! :P
Maybe the Hard tire may last to the end of the race but he shouldn’t question his team’s decision to use Medium instead! ::) You win some you lose some, that’s the name of any game :)

Offline jerms

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #166 on: October 14, 2019, 16:34 »
Hamster is a cry baby sometimes and he doesn’t like to lose to his teammate at all! :P
Maybe the Hard tire may last to the end of the race but he shouldn’t question his team’s decision to use Medium instead! ::) You win some you lose some, that’s the name of any game :)

"MY RACE IS OVER"

Offline wizardofoz

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dont take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive
« Reply #167 on: October 24, 2019, 12:57 »
Looks like Renault disqualified from results of last race due to infringements

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.renault-disqualified-from-results-of-the-japanese-grand-prix.5lDaMU1SWKaXnpEP93CLVB.html

going to be late night sessions this next few races...at least this weekend Monday can sleep in
I have a pile of stuff that pushes out squiggly waveforms from smaller squiggly waveforms that sometimes come from 1's and 0's.
It's wonderful to behold as long as you don't let the magic smoke out.

Life is short! Enjoy the music while it plays, when it stops, there might be a chair for you...or  maybe not.

Offline francis wu

« Reply #168 on: October 27, 2019, 12:01 »
What do you know, Max who topped the pole was down graded 3 grids for a yellow flag infraction, so Charles moved up followed by Vettel and Hamster!  Silly mistake from him, ignoring the yellow flag to slow down on his last qualifying run! Bottas who was lying sixth kissed the wall on his final run and faces the possibility of starting last if they have to change the engine :P

Hamster needs 14 points over Bottas to clinge his sixth World Title! Can he do it here in Mexico??  Good luck to him but I don’t think he can as 14 points are just to high to overcome :)

Offline francis wu

« Reply #169 on: October 28, 2019, 15:24 »
Surprised to see that Hamster had won the race when I checked the results this morning!  Got to watch the rerun tonight :)

Offline jerms

« Reply #170 on: October 28, 2019, 19:13 »
typical ferrari, always kena by terrible tactics

Offline francis wu

« Reply #171 on: October 28, 2019, 19:30 »
From front row lockout 1 - 2 position, it became 2 - 4 at the end! For the Mercedes, from 3 - 5, they ended up 1 - 3....so the fastest cars don’t always win :D. Pit strategies  and tire management are also very important in winning races ;D

Offline jerms

« Reply #172 on: October 29, 2019, 00:08 »
one of the worst ferrari teams in a long time.

they just keep bottling it and make merc look good.

Offline wizardofoz

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dont take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive
« Reply #173 on: November 04, 2019, 11:37 »
Congrats to Lewis on getting the 6th World Title wrapped up, and to Valteri for finally taking the win in the closing stages.

Seb just rode too many curbs I guess and broke the car, other than that Alex did really well with DotD and Max a credible 3rd.

2 weeks break and then another late nighter.
I have a pile of stuff that pushes out squiggly waveforms from smaller squiggly waveforms that sometimes come from 1's and 0's.
It's wonderful to behold as long as you don't let the magic smoke out.

Life is short! Enjoy the music while it plays, when it stops, there might be a chair for you...or  maybe not.

Offline francis wu

« Reply #174 on: November 04, 2019, 19:43 »
Yes, congrats to Hamster for his sixth WDC!  Well deserved winner and hopefully more to come going forward. 

Yup, future looks good for Alex, a unassuming fighter with a consistent track record :)