Author Topic: Will there be any projector on display for tomorrow ISSE?  (Read 608 times)

Offline sanhas

• Trade Count: (0)
 Hi. Any idea if there's any projector on display for tomorrow ISSE? Really appreciate if anyone can share if they know.
For those going early tomorrow, can you help to update if you see any projector on sale there?
Thanks in advance.

Offline alf

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Let your experience define your choice "View It"
    • www.entheos.com.sg
Re: Will there be any projector on display for tomorrow ISSE?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 17:02 »
Hi. Any idea if there's any projector on display for tomorrow ISSE? Really appreciate if anyone can share if they know.
For those going early tomorrow, can you help to update if you see any projector on sale there?
Thanks in advance.

If I am not wrong there is no projector and screen on display . You have to call the different brand dealers and system installers to find out .
Cyrus Cine-Projection Screens will unleash the Visual Experince of your " Home Theatre"
      Optical Tech / Metal Fabricator NTC/ ( ISF Trained Dealer)
JVC projectors UHD /HDR HDCP 2.2 compliant /Sony projector 4k .Optima UHD .Cyrus cine projection , OPTI White , Phantom Grey and Black Mambo II for different ambient application screen. JKP 709 calibration disc / UHD HDR ~10 calibaration disc

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 17:27 »
If I am not wrong there is no projector and screen on display . You have to call the different brand dealers and system installers to find out .

Surprise to learn that there is literally no dealers doing any projector demo this year. Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sanhas

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 18:16 »
Thanks for the information. Appreciate it.

Offline badbad2000

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2018, 16:31 »
Surprise to learn that there is literally no dealers doing any projector demo this year. Hmmm.

Ya quite disappointed, i was hope there will be JVC new native 4k projector showcase somemore

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2018, 16:34 »
Ya quite disappointed, i was hope there will be JVC new native 4k projector showcase somemore

Exactly...I m looking to upgrade to the NX series which will reach our shore next month and what better way to make its debut appearance in the ISSE? Wasted opportunity...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk