Author Topic: Sneak preview of Starke sound and AudioControl product  (Read 14463 times)

Offline econav

• Trade Count: (+2)
Re: Sneak preview of Starke sound product
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2018, 20:53 »
What's the floor and unit number of AVP?

Thanks.
Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
Sorry , was away till Monday and lot of collection/deliver to settle, only see your post now. AVP is located on 04-44 The Adelphi and have the Brio range of speaker and SUB35/SUB36/SW12 for demo
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline econav

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2018, 02:29 »
Echo 5.1 system in RED ready for Xmas.....

We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline lcheetec

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2018, 05:06 »
Sorry , was away till Monday and lot of collection/deliver to settle, only see your post now. AVP is located on 04-44 The Adelphi and have the Brio range of speaker and SUB35/SUB36/SW12 for demo
Thanks.

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Offline sdds

• Trade Count: (+3)
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2018, 06:59 »
I am a happy owner of 2 dual starke sub 36 n dual D7 power amp. Today will be hosting 2 bros , demo the capabilities of sub 36 . On Sat , another two extremplace bros . After the demo at my place , maybe they too can share on their thoughts pros and cons on this sub and equipment Stay tune .Will post some photos of my simple setup in my living hall .

Offline econav

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2018, 11:08 »
Starke Sound Biro series installation.....

all post

Offline econav

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2018, 17:40 »
Time to go home and ................

all post

Offline sdds

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2018, 21:10 »
Starke audio Dual sub 36 ,D7 power amp and DIYsound HTM 10 speakers

Offline sdds

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2018, 21:48 »
Short review for the starke sound sub 36

Based on movies like , Book of Eli and True legend :
very fast bass n feel the punch 🤛

Pros
the midbass punch from this sub can rival kk subs any time and rumble too down to 20hz depends on yr room frequency , small size easier to move around , value for money .

Cons
don’t go as low below the 20hz region and more choices of colour would be better .

Offline Djblackfm

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2018, 23:04 »
Went over to sdds place for the demo of Dual Sub36.

Out of many demos I would just highlight 2 of the demo.
Book of Eli & Live by Night

Pros
The subs could definitely hit the mid bass.
Mid bass is loud.

Cons
Lacks of deep bass feel.
If we don't share or exchange knowledge we won't grow & understand. Be more open, Share & Learn.

Offline econav

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2018, 23:34 »
 You should remove the matt below the sub as that is the radiator located below, can also move the sub more inward and it should help to go produce higher Spl on lower Freq.
all post

Offline sdds

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2018, 08:21 »
Matt already remove during this demo , perhaps dual sub 45 instead or others subs to supplement from 40hz and below for lower bass octave to 10hz .

Offline econav

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2018, 10:50 »
for that and for a smaller size you will need ported sub, sealed SUB45/F18 sounded total dif from a ported FV15HP/FV18HP ( Big in size ).
all post

Online whitesox

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2018, 16:29 »
I am a happy owner of 2 dual starke sub 36 n dual D7 power amp. Today will be hosting 2 bros , demo the capabilities of sub 36 . On Sat , another two extremplace bros . After the demo at my place , maybe they too can share on their thoughts pros and cons on this sub and equipment Stay tune .Will post some photos of my simple setup in my living hall .

Yap.. I am a lucky person who was invited by SDDS to enjoy his setup driven by expensive processor Lyngdorf. THANK YOU
I brought few of demo movies which are so familiar to my ears.

Here is my ears told me.. yeah my ears.
We used 'book of Eli' and some of bass demo movies. .. sounded overwhelming to my ears... too hot for my ears.
Loud bass until vibrated his sofa, the ceiling is quiet. It is a powerful sub which is using 3x 12" drivers... (I just knew it).
I thought there are shakers implanted into his sofa ...  found out, no shakers at all.

Bang and boom shaking his sofa again (midbass kick) .... but....hey I felt something like it is not deep enough and no layers (at low to mid frequencies bass region).
Reminded me, it sounded similar to SVS Sb2000 during demo at KEC.

HOw about his LCR and surr effects?
LCR sounds natural, detail and has a good dynamic. I can hear clear heavy man voice as well as whisper conversation and gun shooting (used 'live by night') but less crystal sound...
I wonder, could it be due to his screen dumping high frequencies too much?
Rear surr effect  (60 cm above MLP) sounds fantastic... sounded wide and crispy...  love it

How about PJ ?
Yes... make my eyes open... vibrant color and rich... love it

;D
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 11:19 by whitesox »

Offline econav

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2018, 23:50 »
all post

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2018, 11:03 »
Peng, I will like to take this opportunity to remind you that the purpose of having this official thread for Starke product range is for sharing of reviews on performance, specs and features...and NOT blatantly put up promotional advertisements to entice members into buying. If you want to do that, pls do it in the right forum - sales and MO forum which we have allowed dealers to post their products in an open and transparent manner.

While I applaud you for the continuous efforts to bring in *new* products to the members here in X'tremeplace forum and for that we are grateful. However pls do adhere to the forum rules of not doing hard selling. If the products are good, word of mouth will spread from the members using it.

Thanks for your cooperation.