Author Topic: Sneak preview of Starke sound and AudioControl product  (Read 17970 times)

Offline econav

• Trade Count: (+2)
Re: Sneak preview of Starke sound product
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2018, 20:51 »
The white looks beautiful. Small form factor is perfect for living room setup.

I heard it at Scott place. It is so powerful that I couldn’t believe it’s coming from a 40x40 cm subwoofer.
I am making  Glossy yellow for my owm use.
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Online sdds

• Trade Count: (+3)
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2018, 22:00 »
i would like to have yellow for my dual sub 36 .🙏. I will definitely be one , who will be interested for Singapore very own Starke & Storm show . Maybe we can start an interst poll if
more than 20 pax who are inteterested you may want to have this demo or roadshow . Thanks

Offline Spectre

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2018, 22:55 »
I would be interested in this! Still remember the tingles I had from the KK demos many years ago at adelphi...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Offline econav

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 01:55 »
i would like to have yellow for my dual sub 36 .🙏.
it can be done with extra cost and 60days time for delivery ,not going to be easy to sell off next time you want to upgrade.
I am making a pair with Teflon coating for the SUB36 SUB45 and H2 speaker. currently I have Glossy Red SUB36/45 and H2 using around the region for event/show.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 01:57 by econav »
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline econav

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2018, 02:11 »
who will be interested for Singapore very own Starke & Storm show . Maybe we can start an interst poll if
more than 20 pax who are inteterested you may want to have this demo or roadshow . Thanks

I have no issue on this , all the needed hardware truss system to support the surround and Top speaker are on it way to Bandung then go Jakarta and should be ready to return back by 18-20 DEC. We will be close after 22 Dec ,as already have a dealer meeting Planned only will back to work on 7 Jan 2019.So timing ...timing....timing
all post

Offline econav

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2018, 02:13 »
I would be interested in this! Still remember the tingles I had from the KK demos many years ago at adelphi...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
One seat booked.
all post

Offline kaydee6

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2018, 06:54 »
i would like to have yellow for my dual sub 36 .🙏. I will definitely be one , who will be interested for Singapore very own Starke & Storm show . Maybe we can start an interst poll if

Count me in for the demo

Online sdds

• Trade Count: (+3)
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2018, 08:25 »
3 already register interest . any others?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 08:30 by sdds »

Offline ralfale

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2018, 08:36 »
Me  ;D

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2018, 10:53 »
Count me in, I’m flying to HK for the storm demo and the studio mixing room demo, too bad no demo in SG. Count me in, I’m more interested in storm elite demo

Offline wizardofoz

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dont take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2018, 10:54 »
Count me in, I’m flying to HK for the storm demo and the studio mixing room demo, too bad no demo in SG. Count me in, I’m more interested in storm elite demo

Any link to this HK demo?
I have a pile of stuff that pushes out squiggly waveforms from smaller squiggly waveforms that sometimes come from 1's and 0's.
It's wonderful to behold as long as you don't let the magic smoke out.

Life is short! Enjoy the music while it plays, when it stops, there might be a chair for you...or  maybe not.

Offline francis wu

• Trade Count: (+5)
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2018, 12:59 »
I m in of course :)

Offline ronildoq

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2018, 15:19 »

Any link to this HK demo?

Tracy from storm audio....they are in HK, appt basis .. I understand from some members the mixing room is superb, so good till can get goosebumps, that good... checking it out soon, while enjoying my holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline econav

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2018, 13:10 »
The Starke Sound retail range of speaker and Sub are ready for you to audit at AVP@Adephli
all post

Offline lcheetec

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2018, 10:53 »
The Starke Sound retail range of speaker and Sub are ready for you to audit at AVP@Adephli
What's the floor and unit number of AVP?

Thanks.

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk