Author Topic: Pioneer BD450 brokedown.Repair needed.  (Read 1271 times)

Offline titactoh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • So Long As I Am Happy, Who Cares !
Re: Pioneer BD450 brokedown.Repair needed.
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 14:46 »
If just the power circuit board prob and the fuse not able to exchange, just go taobao ger one replacement board about $50. Self replacement, you dont even need technician.

【pioneer/先锋 蓝光DVD机 BDP-450 全新原装电源板】http://m.tb.cn/h.371N6vL

Thank you very much KELVINSIN. Yes that Yellow board on the top left. So it is called the PSU (power supply unit)

So what I need to do is to unplug the White flat wire. Then I unscrew the 4 screws from the board and replace them.
Looks like no soldering require if I am not wrong.

Separately any bro. know if the Remote Control Sensor on the player can be changed and which one is it. It has been giving problems with slow responsive. (Nothing wrong with the Remote Control itself)
Any part number to look for ?

Good to learn as cost is not high in case something gone wrong.Do advice if there is any missing step. Thanks to all brothers and SIMIC

Note ##Never tried buying on Taobao.
Do I need to be a member or do I just buy using my Credit Card and be done with. (wonder if there are some English translation on the website)
Thank you.

Offline kelvinsin

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2018, 14:57 »
Thank you very much KELVINSIN. Yes that Yellow board on the top left. So it is called the PSU (power supply unit)

So what I need to do is to unplug the White flat wire. Then I unscrew the 4 screws from the board and replace them.
Looks like no soldering require if I am not wrong.

Separately any bro. know if the Remote Control Sensor on the player can be changed and which one is it. It has been giving problems with slow responsive. (Nothing wrong with the Remote Control itself)
Any part number to look for ?

Good to learn as cost is not high in case something gone wrong.Do advice if there is any missing step. Thanks to all brothers and SIMIC

Note ##Never tried buying on Taobao.
Do I need to be a member or do I just buy using my Credit Card and be done with. (wonder if there are some English translation on the website)
Thank you.

1) Use ezbuy buy for me function, has english version
2) ask around any bro here who often buy from taobao help you instead, with little handling fee as appreciation token. Like me. :)
HT: Pioneer LX-89, Emotiva XPA-5, Dali Ikon 7 MK2, Tannoy Revolution DC6Tse, Tannoy Revolution Signature DC6LCR, Deft Tech Pro Monitor 800,Dali Lektor 2,HSU ULS15 MK2, Velodyne SPL800i, Zidoo x9s,Philips S9700, Oppo 203, LG OLED65C8P
Stereo: Auralic Altair, Music Fidelity M6i

Offline titactoh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • So Long As I Am Happy, Who Cares !
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2018, 15:54 »

This is to express a big thank you to Kelvinsin in helping me to buy the Pioneer BD450 cpu

and those who assisted in one way or another.

Have a good weekend.

Cheers !

Offline kelvinsin

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2018, 16:17 »
This is to express a big thank you to Kelvinsin in helping me to buy the Pioneer BD450 cpu

and those who assisted in one way or another.

Have a good weekend.

Cheers !
You are welcome bro. Anyway its psu, not cpu. :)
HT: Pioneer LX-89, Emotiva XPA-5, Dali Ikon 7 MK2, Tannoy Revolution DC6Tse, Tannoy Revolution Signature DC6LCR, Deft Tech Pro Monitor 800,Dali Lektor 2,HSU ULS15 MK2, Velodyne SPL800i, Zidoo x9s,Philips S9700, Oppo 203, LG OLED65C8P
Stereo: Auralic Altair, Music Fidelity M6i