Author Topic: Uptone Audio  (Read 5994 times)

Offline InnocentBlood

• Trade Count: (+4)
Re: Uptone Audio
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2019, 15:23 »
If you have a multimeter, you can easily troubleshoot if the fault lies with your LPS-1 or your ultrarendu.

If you don’t have, the suggestion to use the mean well ac adaptor to connect directly to your ultrarendu will help to isolate Where does the problem lies.

I can confirm the problem was with the umbilical power cord. replacing it solved the issue. however since my unit is still under the 3 year warranty I am hoping that I can get a proper cable replacement from UpTone Audio themselves.

Sex N' Violence

Undesirable Publications

Blu Ray Discs for sale from $10 & DVDs @ $5 - contact 94595907, thank you

Offline mikey8811

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Snr Member
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2019, 15:04 »
I can confirm the problem was with the umbilical power cord. replacing it solved the issue. however since my unit is still under the 3 year warranty I am hoping that I can get a proper cable replacement from UpTone Audio themselves.

It's hard to say. I had a similar problem and it wasn't the umbilical cord. The light was green too but it just wasn't outputting to the device it was meant to power.

I had to send it back to be repaired.

Offline mikey8811

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Snr Member
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2019, 22:28 »
It's hard to say. I had a similar problem and it wasn't the umbilical cord. The light was green too but it just wasn't outputting to the device it was meant to power.

I had to send it back to be repaired.

The quality of Uptone products are quite suspect. I had the unit returned to me in May and it has now malfunctioned again.

I have emailed Alex but have not heard back from him yet.

Honestly, given this experience I would steer clear of their products.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 01:37 by mikey8811 »