Author Topic: Bowers & Wilkins Home Theater Thread  (Read 406 times)

Online Nizam

• Trade Count: (0)
Bowers & Wilkins Home Theater Thread
« on: April 24, 2020, 15:54 »
Bring Hollywood home with the B&W 700 Series Speakers!

The 700 Series flagship floorstander 702 S2 built to fill even the largest rooms with full-bodied realistic sound or the 706 S2 bookshelf speaker with the acoustic heft to satisfy the demands of bigger rooms.

With two center channel speakers to choose from, 700 Series performs brilliantly in any home cinema set-up and give your home cinema set-up the bass impact it deserves with DB4S, a powerful, classically styled single driver subwoofer that's a perfect match for the 700 Series.

https://www.homecinemachoice.com/content/bowers-wilkins-700-series-51-speaker-system-review

https://hometheaterhifi.com/reviews/speaker/bowers-wilkins-700-series-2-speaker-system-review/

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
Re: Bowers & Wilkins Home Theater Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 16:01 »
Are you selling or are you sharing with us what you think of the speakers performance??? If it is the former so, pls post it in the Sales forum. I will remove this thread if confirmed.

Online Nizam

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Bowers & Wilkins Home Theater Thread
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 16:13 »
Are you selling or are you sharing with us what you think of the speakers performance??? If it is the former so, pls post it in the Sales forum. I will remove this thread if confirmed.

Sharing the experience of the speakers.

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
Bowers & Wilkins Home Theater Thread
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 16:16 »

Sharing the experience of the speakers.
Ok noted. If sharing, it will be useful to share your experience in your “own words” and not marketing blurb so that members can join in the discussion. Look forward to your personal review in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal