Author Topic: Setting up HT funclub with full integrationl and sound isolation windows & Door  (Read 1593 times)

Offline econav

• Trade Count: (+2)
There are some say , I am out of biz and go missing , but I take a break to recover my neck and shoulder pain issue after all this year in the pro-install job and handle the soundproofing windows/door development and travel a lot for the last one over year.

Is time to do something , as already settle down all the soundproofing windows/door development and officially retire man.
So , anyone if any ,let me know what you want to see in this setup ?

I am looking to get a shophouse to house all this , as I think the best still demo sound system as in a home/hall setting with ID , sound isolated windows & door and better still with full integrated home control , but in a setting that is easy accessible by anyone by pulibic transpot.

another setting for a full scale HTroom setup with proAmp/pro-processor that can easly test with any sort of speaker and projection screen and projector in factory area, so as not to distur other and can play any level we want till midnight.

Now ,start the mind storming and target to be ready in 2 months time ……... ;)

I don't know ok to post on the thread , mod ?

« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 13:53 by econav »
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline sdds

• Trade Count: (+3)
Peng welcome back . wish list , multi subs at your show room , fully immersive sound n pro cinema spks vs consumer spks .

Offline econav

Peng welcome back . wish list , multi subs at your show room , fully immersive sound n pro cinema spks vs consumer spks .
This will go under the HTroom setup , I try to have it in the same location but very hard to get the right place/size/location , you have not get back to me on some location I wanted ?

is hard to do that in adelphi , as last time only 2 stack , the whole adelphi complain liao , now I want the screen size at least 3m , 2 setup I am lookin at One in a home living hall setting with AJS + UST and AURO Max, dirac setup. another is dedicated HTroom setup.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 16:19 by econav »
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline CASH

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Cash-96660233, Pasir Ris St 21, Blk 236, S(510236)
    • My Hi-Fi and H/T Set Up
i would love to have u set it up in my hall, but sadly my neighbour directly downstairs of my unit already complain about vibrations...
wasted..... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I LIKE EM, MEATY, THICK AND ROUND!!!!
Cash-96660233, Pasir Ris St 21, Blk 236, S(510236)
http://www.hraudio.net/library.php?user=11189

Offline econav

i would love to have u set it up in my hall, but sadly my neighbour directly downstairs of my unit already complain about vibrations...
wasted..... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
ya lor , that is why 2 location to handle 2 dif thing lor , one year ago , I say want to rent your place mah.
all post

Offline CASH

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Cash-96660233, Pasir Ris St 21, Blk 236, S(510236)
    • My Hi-Fi and H/T Set Up
somemore, in my hall can smoke n drink alcohol in the comfort of aircon while testing out stuff....
really wasted...
 :'(
I LIKE EM, MEATY, THICK AND ROUND!!!!
Cash-96660233, Pasir Ris St 21, Blk 236, S(510236)
http://www.hraudio.net/library.php?user=11189

Offline sigurros

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • "What we think, we become"
somemore, in my hall can smoke n drink alcohol in the comfort of aircon while testing out stuff....
really wasted...

This one most song.  ;D

Offline econav

really wasted...
Ya , I ask the agent to looking around circular road , you can Have HT surrounded by pub ( all type of noise and good for demo soundproofing effect ), wine & dine and clubbing all night long ( Can play as loud as you like till late night ).
all post

Offline econav

This one most song.  ;D
Then must sell membership ,as need apply liz for that in commercial area .
all post

Offline francishuang

• Trade Count: (0)
I dun mind paying a quarterly fee. I cant play ht at home anymore
Then must sell membership ,as need apply liz for that in commercial area .
Shindo is Music

Offline econav

I dun mind paying a quarterly fee. I cant play ht at home anymore
play at this club lor, one membership signed and seal.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 00:22 by econav »
all post

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...

There are some say , I am out of biz and go missing , but I take a break to recover my neck and shoulder pain issue after all this year in the pro-install job and handle the soundproofing windows/door development and travel a lot for the last one over year.

Is time to do something , as already settle down all the soundproofing windows/door development and officially retire man.
So , anyone if any ,let me know what you want to see in this setup ?

I am looking to get a shophouse to house all this , as I think the best still demo sound system as in a home/hall setting with ID , sound isolated windows & door and better still with full integrated home control , but in a setting that is easy accessible by anyone by pulibic transpot.

another setting for a full scale HTroom setup with proAmp/pro-processor that can easly test with any sort of speaker and projection screen and projector in factory area, so as not to distur other and can play any level we want till midnight.

Now ,start the mind storming and target to be ready in 2 months time ……... ;)

I don't know ok to post on the thread , mod ?

Yes it's fine Peng. As long as it falls within the forum rules.

Welcome back... I can see that your sentence structuring and articulation of your points have had improved dramatically in your last few posts. I guess the long break u took really helped you in other ways as well.

Hope to see u contribute more to the forum.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline ralfale

• Trade Count: (+1)
Peng, I hope to see

- no compromise HT setup in a SG typical hall size. Experience no sky limit sound/visual setup and how/what can be achieved

- various acoustic treatment options suited for hall

- more pro speakers/amp/processor/sub options

Offline econav

Peng, I hope to see

- no compromise HT setup in a SG typical hall size. Experience no sky limit sound/visual setup and how/what can be achieved
Very unlikely, as we need 63A or 3 phase as prefer and Aircon cool enough and discharge 50,000 BTU of hot air and a screen size not less then 300" , all this almost impossible to house in a  typical hall of 5x4x3 (Max ) more over for a 32 channel sound.

- various acoustic treatment options suited for hall
On the drawing board > Floor , Wall & ceiling with ID integrated with acoustic performance, also windows and door will be of sound-isolated grade, for The Living hall.

- more pro speakers/amp/processor/sub options
QSC + JBL + 32 channel processing + 8 sub opt, for the dedicated HTroom.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 16:21 by econav »
all post

Offline econav

One year ago , we lookin for the space.
Are we ready now........?
all post

Offline econav

What are we going to do with it .....?
all post

Offline wizardofoz

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dont take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive
Annoy the neighbors:D. Looks like enough room for 3 demo setups
I have a pile of stuff that pushes out squiggly waveforms from smaller squiggly waveforms that sometimes come from 1's and 0's.
It's wonderful to behold as long as you don't let the magic smoke out.

Life is short! Enjoy the music while it plays, when it stops, there might be a chair for you...or  maybe not.

Offline econav

Annoy the neighbors:D. Looks like enough room for 3 demo setups
Should not, as is at the industrial area and there are few proAv company here dealing with staging sound and along the very noisy high way.
all post