1. START HERE

1. 102.4k

1. 463.9k

Roon, TIDAL, Spotify, Qobuz, LMS, Amazon Music etc.

1. 418.1k

1. 171.3k

1. 620.4k

Items to give-away? Travelling between two places? Let members know if you're willing to pick up and drop off goods.

1. 391
  7. REGIONAL EVENTS, GET TOGETHERS, AUDIO CLUBS

1. 48.4k

1. 6.6k

• [ADELAIDE] Dune Part Two with Krix in Quake Sound
      For those who live in our hometown of Adelaide, we’ve joined forces with Wallis Cinemas to run an encore screening of Dune 2 in Quake Sound (we will be cranking up the volume)!

If you missed a Quake screening the first time or would like to see it again, mark your calendars for Wednesday, 10 April at 7.30pm at Wallis Cinemas Noarlunga.

Join Scott Krix (Krix Founder and avid sci-fi fan) and other Krix staff in the lobby from 7.00pm for a chat about Quake and all things cinema, before watching the epic sequel.

We hope to see you there!

Tickets will be available through Wallis Cinemas Noarlunga.
      https://wallis.com.au/
        • Love
      • 1 reply
    • New Flagship Vivid Audio Moya Loudspeakers
      I really don't know if these are spectacular or not (I got it wrong with the turntable from VPI), but they certainly are different.  I wonder if I could aford them!?

https://vividaudio.com/moya/

https://www.monoandstereo.com/vivid-audio-moya-m1-speakers/
      • 43 replies
    • Melbourne Audio Club 50th Anniversary Celebration
      The Melbourne Audio Club started at the old showroom of Encel Electronics,  Bridge Rd Richmond in 1974.  We are the oldest continuously operating audio club in the world. Although the Boston Audio Society started 2 years earlier than us in 1972, they ceased operating for 4 years before restarting. They are currently 48 years old.

We will be celebrating our 50th anniversary, this Saturday 16th March at the Upton Room, Box Hill RSL. At the time of writing there are 3 tickets left for our night, priced at $45.00 for MAC members and $65.00 for non members. If you are interested in attending please contact me on the Melbourne Audio Club website.

It should be a great event with entertainment from the Gilbert Grove Quartet (String Quartet), presentations from audio industry luminaries and background music provided from a quality audio system by Greg Osborne of Osborne speakers. Sumptuous food and a free drink are included in the entry price. It will be a night of great pride to me, my committee and the members at large and will be a fitting way to honour the dedication of past committees and members who's hard work and loyalty has contributed to this great milestone we are celebrating. 

The club is looking strong with membership and interest increasing, especially with the support of Stereonet, and we look forward to the next 50 years of service to audiophiles in Melbourne and beyond.

Laurie Nicholson
      President 
      Melbourne Audio Club

• Love
      • 2 replies
    • Monitor Audio X HYPHN X Frank Prowse Hi-Fi
      The incredible Monitor Audio HYPHN loudspeakers are now on display at Frank Prowse Hi-Fi.
        • Love
      • 0 replies
    • Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2024
      Although it was mostly business as usual, there were a few surprise absences and a number of new names on display.
      • 0 replies
    • StereoNET Classifieds 2.0
      I have talked about the upcoming platform evolution with the forum software previously. Here and here.

As more information for developers comes to light, it's become clear that almost all of our customisations and modifications to make our forum-based Classifieds will no longer function. And while the new platform has many clear advantages to me, many of the mods we would want to do will not even be possible at all.

So it leaves me with a few choices:]
      • 39 replies
    • 2024 StereoNET Melbourne Hi-Fi & AV Show
      The StereoNET Hi-Fi & AV Show is the largest show of its type held in Australasia, showcasing a broad range of Consumer Audio and Video products. From the largest screens to the smallest accessories, smart and connected products, Hi-Fi, Home Cinema, Headphones, and smarthome and entertainment products - the 2024 show will be no exception promising something for all.

Bring your eyes and ears, for Australia's greatest demonstration of world-leading audio-visual and home entertainment brands in one place, at one time.

Tickets are on sale now - October 11-13, 2024 at the Pullman Melbourne Albert Park Hotel, Queens Road.

For more information visit https://www.stereonet.com/show
      • 0 replies
    • Monitor Audio (Premium) now back where it belongs...at FPHF!
      For many many years (decades in fact), a unique, symbiotic and exclusive relationship between Frank Prowse Hi-Fi and Monitor Audio existed in Perth. After a couple of years in the hifi wilderness - these two have put aside their differences and group hugs between the two are now a regular occurance. So much is the bromance in full swing, that Gold and Platinum models are now available on the showroom floor (which will be the primary focus).
      But wait, there's more...

• Wow
      • 5 replies
  • Albums

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    6.2m