Author Topic: Sony VPL-VW760ES / Sony VPL-VW885ES 4K SXRD Projector  (Read 29450 times)

Offline Audio

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Sony VPL-VW760ES / Sony VPL-VW885ES 4K SXRD Projector
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2020, 21:48 »
Wow...calibrating a weather radar display like the one depicted below? R.E.S.P.E.C.T!

Desray, if you want to pick a fight, please do so in your own Sony projector thread.  We are a peaceful lot here in this thread, we don't go putting people down.  Obviously, you think you are a moderator and one who can calibrate projector, means everyone is below you and you can be sarcastic to everyone here. 

Here we just want to inform everyone that there a lot of variables in the video signal chain. 

(Audio)

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2020, 22:31 »
Desray, if you want to pick a fight, please do so in your own Sony projector thread.  We are a peaceful lot here in this thread, we don't go putting people down.  Obviously, you think you are a moderator and one who can calibrate projector, means everyone is below you and you can be sarcastic to everyone here. 

Here we just want to inform everyone that there a lot of variables in the video signal chain. 

(Audio)
Simmer down bro Audio, I’m not sure why u think I’m picking a fight here? I’m just fascinated by your account on the weather radar display calibration. Hence, I did a google search and asked a whether are you referring to the ones depicted in the diagram. I didn’t know that a monitor displaying weather radar requires calibration. Color me impressed by your effort to do it albeit it didn’t turn out the way you expected it.

I wasn’t picking a fight but a genuine query. Anyway u r right, maybe I’m digressing...let’s get back to SONY projector discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Audio

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #152 on: March 24, 2020, 23:30 »
Sure, I only know how to calibrate a weather radar display and you are so much more superior because you can calibrate a Sony VPL-VW885 4K laser projector to put it one notch above what the Sony Engineers are able to deliver.   

Anyway I don't even have to say anything.  The last few postings are good enough to show your intention, no matter how much you want to deny.   The people here in Xtremeplace know who you really are and had already shared their impressions with me during meetups.    :)

(Audio)

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2020, 07:28 »
Sure, I only know how to calibrate a weather radar display and you are so much more superior because you can calibrate a Sony VPL-VW885 4K laser projector to put it one notch above what the Sony Engineers are able to deliver.   

Anyway I don't even have to say anything.  The last few postings are good enough to show your intention, no matter how much you want to deny.   The people here in Xtremeplace know who you really are and had already shared their impressions with me during meetups.    :)

(Audio)

Now I finally I get it. Thks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal