Author Topic: Creative Super X-Fi 3D Immersive Headset for movies/games - Pride of Singapore  (Read 21683 times)

Offline YANG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I'm a llama!
The SXFi amp just got a price cut. Now $139 @ Popular Bookshop w/o headset of any displayed models.

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
The SXFi amp just got a price cut. Now $139 @ Popular Bookshop w/o headset of any displayed models.

Yep. Saw that at the popular bookstore at east point mall last wed. Not selling well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 06:40 by desray »

Offline YANG

• I'm a llama!
initially the selling price was $219。
however,if U had noticed,the Aurvana LiveHeadset+Amp bundle sells@ $199。(last Tuesdaywhen i was@ NEX,there were even cockup of buying the headset,gets the Amp for free tag pasted on the PKG!)

so。。。i'm not surprise@ the price cut is to justify “buy bundle pack gets U better bargain”.

Offline InnocentBlood

• Trade Count: (+4)
for those of us who have had success in getting surround sound from the SXFI amp when connected to the Nvidia shield, could you share some details as to what apps on the Nvidia shield works for you? in my case, I can get surround sound from the Netflix app but not amazon prime video. also when I try to play back mp4 files (1080p video encoded with 5.1 audio) using Kodi, I can't get sound out of the SXFI amp either.

if anybody knows how to get the above scenarios working, please share here. Creative's support for the SXFI amp doesn't extend to getting it to work with the Nvidia shield  :(
Sex N' Violence

Undesirable Publications

Blu Ray Discs for sale from $10 & DVDs @ $5 - contact 94595907, thank you

Offline YANG

• I'm a llama!
All I can send to Creative is my best wishes on their sales on their SXFi Air C or wireless product. These with the integrated amp models totally... Too flat sounding without engaging of the app for effects as well as tonal qualities.

Offline dbchoong

• ... ... ...
  • Global Moderator
  • .. Droid Rulez ..
Still enjoying myself watching movies on my PC with the SXFi amp + Aurvana Trio earphones. :D