Author Topic: Zidoo Media Players Only  (Read 108286 times)

Offline chaozhoi

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Zidoo Media Players Only
« Reply #675 on: March 19, 2020, 22:14 »
Try copy the same file to a USB and plug direct to the USB to test and confirm the issue is the file or the network.
Thanks. I recently downgraded the firmware and seemed to have solve the problem!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Offline econav

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #676 on: March 19, 2020, 22:26 »
Hi every one. Recently bought zidoo z9s fm aliexpress. I download movie fm rarbg. 2160 hevc. Copy to hdd external wd ultra.  Connect via usb to zidoo. Movie playback not smooth,always freeze few second or stuttering. Any solution ? Thz
few thing you can chk and test.
1) copy the same files to a USB drive and plug into the same USB port to play and if stable , then the info on yr Hdd is stutter all over after long use delete /copy and so on.
2) check the adaptor that come with your set and try with another 12V 3A adaptor , if stable , you know the issue....
3) Do a factory reset and don't install any apps first , just test play that files and see how.
AudioControl,Gallo acoustic, JVC, Ken Kreisel, Starke Sound, FocusView, Rose HiFi, Rythmik, Xgimi, Zidoo UHD2000

From time to time we may sell off New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new, we will dispose off the box.

All posts
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline econav

« Reply #677 on: March 19, 2020, 22:32 »
Thanks. I recently downgraded the firmware and seemed to have solve the problem!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Good to know , but better still do a factory direct reset then install the fresh firmware.
AudioControl,Gallo acoustic, JVC, Ken Kreisel, Starke Sound, FocusView, Rose HiFi, Rythmik, Xgimi, Zidoo UHD2000

From time to time we may sell off New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new, we will dispose off the box.

All posts
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline econav

Zidoo Media Players Only
« Reply #678 on: March 26, 2020, 16:29 »
Roon ready under testing...

New poster wall with pre-view windows on it way ...

How abv having bluray ripping ....and concurrent 3 stream  from UHD2000....who know
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 16:46 by econav »

All posts

Offline comfortablynumb

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #679 on: March 26, 2020, 17:03 »
Good to know , but better still do a factory direct reset then install the fresh firmware.

where to get latest fw ?
If we call for the proof and we question the answers
Only the doubt will grow......
- Ammonia Avenue (Alan Parsons Project)

Offline econav

« Reply #680 on: March 26, 2020, 17:09 »
where to get latest fw ?
Only in my workshop for now , some have saw how it works .

All posts

Offline wcseow

« Reply #681 on: March 26, 2020, 17:37 »
Only in my workshop for now , some have saw how it works .

Lol..so i guess we will bring the unit down?
New firmware had cd ripping?..

I have done 2 per se, one on the uhd2000 and one on a xbox one. No issue.

Waiting for the other z10/z9s stock to be available..😀

Offline econav

« Reply #682 on: March 26, 2020, 21:54 »
Lol..so i guess we will bring the unit down?
New firmware had cd ripping?..

I have done 2 per se, one on the uhd2000 and one on a xbox one. No issue.

Waiting for the other z10/z9s stock to be available..
now is only beta , remember i loaded something last week ...

All posts

Offline Gondon72

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #683 on: March 26, 2020, 23:07 »
Roon ready under testing...

New poster wall with pre-view windows on it way ...

How abv having bluray ripping ....and concurrent 3 stream  from UHD2000....who know

if  can do both ripping bluray and CDs...good dah..

Offline wcseow

« Reply #684 on: March 27, 2020, 01:26 »
now is only beta , remember i loaded something last week ...

Lol...loaded something??.
Mine is 2.3.3, should be the latest international version.😁

Offline slooker02

« Reply #685 on: March 27, 2020, 07:45 »
hi all

where can I see, test and buy zidoo in Singapore?

Offline khlim_77

« Reply #686 on: March 27, 2020, 08:55 »
hi all

Tiday lazada have promotion ,
219 only

where can I see, test and buy zidoo in Singapore?

Offline comfortablynumb

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #687 on: March 27, 2020, 11:07 »
Actually what is the difference between international sets and Chinese ones (TB, Aliexpress...)?
If we call for the proof and we question the answers
Only the doubt will grow......
- Ammonia Avenue (Alan Parsons Project)

Offline StephenBishop

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #688 on: March 27, 2020, 13:31 »
Actually what is the difference between international sets and Chinese ones (TB, Aliexpress...)?

I think for Z9 (which I bought from TB), the only differences are for the TB one 1) The remote has Chinese characters; and 2) The supplied plug is a China compatible plug (Type A).

Offline econav

« Reply #689 on: March 27, 2020, 13:39 »
1) China version the remote is Chinese wording.
2) Some model/version we hv IR with Bt remote.
3) China are locked OS , no goole , play store support and cant easy unlock to install, apps may not work outside china.
4) power supply or adaptor dif fron china
5) OEM/ODM board.
6) local support and warranty
7) some local dealer install their own service pack or pay service .

All posts