Author Topic: AC infinity Aircom T10 cooling fans for AV  (Read 3105 times)

Offline winwinc81

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: AC infinity Aircom T10 cooling fans for AV
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2019, 16:15 »
Bro crazysurfer,
With your permission, I am uploading the photos of what you've sent me.

Fully understand your constraints until I saw this photos and glad it worked out for you. Really snug nicely there! I'm very sure it will provide exceptional ventilation to your rig

Please have some non conductive insulation between your unit and the fan ya

Thank you for the invite but sorry... gotta rush off earlier. I'll make sure to stop by ya place for some HT therapy when am near the area. Or maybe jio some friends over ya place chit chat enjoy show next time!

Enjoy!!!

Offline rock123

• Trade Count: (-1)
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2019, 19:17 »
Bro crazysurfer,
With your permission, I am uploading the photos of what you've sent me.

Fully understand your constraints until I saw this photos and glad it worked out for you. Really snug nicely there! I'm very sure it will provide exceptional ventilation to your rig

Please have some non conductive insulation between your unit and the fan ya

Thank you for the invite but sorry... gotta rush off earlier. I'll make sure to stop by ya place for some HT therapy when am near the area. Or maybe jio some friends over ya place chit chat enjoy show next time!

Enjoy!!!

Can see there is very limited allowance space on top of this solid AVR @ Cabinet, therefore there is very limited ventilation.
This AC infinity cooler will definitely come in time to help the ventilate AVR with a cool always operation.

Good product! :) Enjoy HT Cheers
Pure 100% Home Theatre Lover @7.3.4
Flagship Onkyo RZ-3100 11.2  Klipsch KLF-30 Legend Towers KLF-C7 Tractrix┬« Horn
Sub 1: Rythmik FV18 @900WRMS   Sub 2: Rythmik FV15HP @600WRMS
Sub 3: SVS PB12-Plus/2 @900WRMS down-firing dual 12.3" three 4" Ports
Ultimate Cinema!: Motorized 16:9 150" Screen *BenQ W1070+ 3D DLP 1080p

Offline crazysurfer

« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2019, 20:43 »
Can see there is very limited allowance space on top of this solid AVR @ Cabinet, therefore there is very limited ventilation.
This AC infinity cooler will definitely come in time to help the ventilate AVR with a cool always operation.

Good product! :) Enjoy HT Cheers

I have tested it for the past 5 hrs with my AVR Powered On and jus finished watching Bohemian Rhapsody in 4K with all my HT speakers at full blast and subsequently switching to TV using my AVR powering my full HT set-up, as well. Currently, still @ ON watching The Bourne Ultimatum on TV.  :D

Results after more than 5 hrs of non-stop operation;- My AVR temp is still holding steady @ 37 deg with the Temp Setting still @ 38 deg and the Fan Speed jus below Max @ 5/6 on Smart Mode. Never has it once breached the threshold of 38 deg temp setting during the more than 5 hrs of operation and my AVR is still running cool to my touch.  :)

No regrets getting this and with the decision to remove the original feets, with winwinc81's help, and jus adding thin rubber pads underneath, it really gets the job done well and movie watching will be a very cool experience for me now.  ;)  ;D

Offline winwinc81

« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2019, 08:22 »
I have tested it for the past 5 hrs with my AVR Powered On and jus finished watching Bohemian Rhapsody in 4K with all my HT speakers at full blast and subsequently switching to TV using my AVR powering my full HT set-up, as well. Currently, still @ ON watching The Bourne Ultimatum on TV.  :D

Results after more than 5 hrs of non-stop operation;- My AVR temp is still holding steady @ 37 deg with the Temp Setting still @ 38 deg and the Fan Speed jus below Max @ 5/6 on Smart Mode. Never has it once breached the threshold of 38 deg temp setting during the more than 5 hrs of operation and my AVR is still running cool to my touch.  :)

No regrets getting this and with the decision to remove the original feets, with winwinc81's help, and jus adding thin rubber pads underneath, it really gets the job done well and movie watching will be a very cool experience for me now.  ;)  ;D
Watching movies for long hours without the need to worry of heat issue, what's more, it's pleasing to the eyes, looks classy too!

Smart mode makes it more eco friendly by spinning the fan only when necessary.

Thank you for taking the effort to do stress test.

Offline comfortablynumb

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2019, 08:45 »
Am Glad to see new users of this wonderful machine
If we call for the proof and we question the answers
Only the doubt will grow......
- Ammonia Avenue (Alan Parsons Project)

BadEnglish

« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2019, 09:43 »
Watching movies for long hours without the need to worry of heat issue, what's more, it's pleasing to the eyes, looks classy too!

Smart mode makes it more eco friendly by spinning the fan only when necessary.

Thank you for taking the effort to do stress test.

Very promising product !

But I'm still using AC (infinity)  ;D

Offline allfor4k

« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2019, 12:30 »
Bought this from Ovation United and have it delivered on March 25th night. A perfect placing on top of my Marantz 7012. Tried fan speed setting of this T10 at no. 4 and where I'm sitting approx. 8ft away I'm not able to hear the fan noise while watching a movie. Only exception when during the quieter moment scene (in an air-conditioned room) you are able to hear a little humming noise which to me is tolerable. Easy to set the settings. Overall I'm happy to purchase this product.

Offline winwinc81

« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2019, 12:49 »
Bought this from Ovation United and have it delivered on March 25th night. A perfect placing on top of my Marantz 7012. Tried fan speed setting of this T10 at no. 4 and where I'm sitting approx. 8ft away I'm not able to hear the fan noise while watching a movie. Only exception when during the quieter moment scene (in an air-conditioned room) you are able to hear a little humming noise which to me is tolerable. Easy to set the settings. Overall I'm happy to purchase this product.
Cool! Have pics to share?

Offline P.J.

• Snr Member
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2019, 14:06 »

Me too bought a T10 to test out during the lazada sale few days back...Damn this thing is heavy as a cooling unit. well built and easy to use. this thing is a hot air suxker for sure. 2 hrs of movie watching, my denon 8500 wont past 36 degree at 60 vol, with fan speed set at 4.

Highly recommended!
For a cooling unit, its asking price is on the high side but its a small price to pay to get rid of electronic's biggest enemy --> Heat!   

Offline winwinc81

« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2019, 14:15 »

Me too bought a T10 to test out during the lazada sale few days back...Damn this thing is heavy as a cooling unit. well built and easy to use. this thing is a hot air suxker for sure. 2 hrs of movie watching, my denon 8500 wont past 36 degree at 60 vol, with fan speed set at 4.

Highly recommended!
For a cooling unit, its asking price is on the high side but its a small price to pay to get rid of electronic's biggest enemy --> Heat!
yes it is. You can try the SMART function and set it at 38 degree. It will progressively increase or decrease due to temp change.

Offline arsene

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2019, 15:52 »
Is this thing effective when placed on top of a power amp such as Bryston 4BSST2 or Emotiva 5 channel amp?

Offline winwinc81

« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2019, 16:04 »
Is this thing effective when placed on top of a power amp such as Bryston 4BSST2 or Emotiva 5 channel amp?
Yes. I'm using it with emotiva power amp, just that the vents are a little back on the emotiva power amp, you may need to shift the fan back a little. You can drop by my place to check it out.